MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Easy cop for me. Went to the Foot Locker at my local mall at 10am to check for my size cause the manger said I could use the $30 off coupon I got in the mail. They didn't even get my size 14 in. So I just walked across the hall to Finish Line and copped my pair. No $30 off, but I really like these so I can't complain too much.
I'm happy with the tongues that I got as well.

but the pull tabs on the back are OD high. Are anyone else's like that?

Easy cop for me. Went to the Foot Locker at my local mall at 10am to check for my size cause the manger said I could use the $30 off coupon I got in the mail. They didn't even get my size 14 in. So I just walked across the hall to Finish Line and copped my pair. No $30 off, but I really like these so I can't complain too much.
I'm happy with the tongues that I got as well.

but the pull tabs on the back are OD high. Are anyone else's like that?

Originally Posted by boogeda

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Anyone going to ball in these? Wore them around the house and VIIs dont seem like they would perform well on the court

ball at your own discretion. imo retro j's are not really performance based. many ppl buying these purchase them for nostalgic reasons and casual wear.
I saw a lot of college kids wearing retro Js in the NCAA tournament

Originally Posted by boogeda

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Anyone going to ball in these? Wore them around the house and VIIs dont seem like they would perform well on the court

ball at your own discretion. imo retro j's are not really performance based. many ppl buying these purchase them for nostalgic reasons and casual wear.
I saw a lot of college kids wearing retro Js in the NCAA tournament

got a pair

man i +@*%%%% love these

passed on the cool grey 11's and 3's

i think these are better than both. man these look so good with jeans.

got a pair

man i +@*%%%% love these

passed on the cool grey 11's and 3's

i think these are better than both. man these look so good with jeans.

I picked em up today and I have to say that I am more than satisfied with these. The quality is great. I had the OG's so it meant a lot to me that JB got these right and they nailed it.

These are probably one of the best done retros that have come out in the past 6-7 years in my opinion.

Big ups to JB for getting these right
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I picked em up today and I have to say that I am more than satisfied with these. The quality is great. I had the OG's so it meant a lot to me that JB got these right and they nailed it.

These are probably one of the best done retros that have come out in the past 6-7 years in my opinion.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah man I'm impressed as well. We could nit pick all day about the green hue being different and the tongue being smaller and the grey being glossy, but it won't get you anywhere. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah man I'm impressed as well. We could nit pick all day about the green hue being different and the tongue being smaller and the grey being glossy, but it won't get you anywhere. 

Been waiting for another pair of these for a long !%$ time.  These are the ones that started it all for me back in grade 6, '92.
Kinda shocked at how limited they were for a GR, J's usually sit forever in my city.  I think only 3 shops in the city got them, and not even full size runs.  I had reserved a pair of 9's, but after trying on 8.5's I went a half size down here like a lot of people on here did.  I even had the guy at the shop feel where my toes were in them which I haven't done since I was a kid haha.  Waited this long wanted to make sure the fit was right.  There was only one other guy in the store, and he went a full size down from 13 to 12.  Drove to another store and waited outside for half an hour only to find out they didn't even get my size.  Went back to the mall and found another store that said there was a small restock coming and put money down for a second pair hopefully coming in the next few days.  This is my first time doubling up on a shoe, but it's my favorite shoe of all time.

Like others, wish the tongue was a bit higher, and the midsole less glossy, but over all I'm beyond happy to have these again.  

JAM.

Been waiting for another pair of these for a long !%$ time.  These are the ones that started it all for me back in grade 6, '92.
Kinda shocked at how limited they were for a GR, J's usually sit forever in my city.  I think only 3 shops in the city got them, and not even full size runs.  I had reserved a pair of 9's, but after trying on 8.5's I went a half size down here like a lot of people on here did.  I even had the guy at the shop feel where my toes were in them which I haven't done since I was a kid haha.  Waited this long wanted to make sure the fit was right.  There was only one other guy in the store, and he went a full size down from 13 to 12.  Drove to another store and waited outside for half an hour only to find out they didn't even get my size.  Went back to the mall and found another store that said there was a small restock coming and put money down for a second pair hopefully coming in the next few days.  This is my first time doubling up on a shoe, but it's my favorite shoe of all time.

Like others, wish the tongue was a bit higher, and the midsole less glossy, but over all I'm beyond happy to have these again.  

JAM.

I managed to get a pair with minimal hassle. Swung by a shop yesterday and found out after the White Cements the shopping center they're in asked them not to do lineups/early morning releases. They had reserved all pairs, but the owner made a call and managed to get me a pair reserved. Picked them up this morning with no hassle and I'm really happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom