MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by 430AM

My personal pair has green in the tounge.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They're being shipped to me so I'll post pics once they're in hand.
So, please tell "memphissfinest" to, in the words of THE ROCK, "Know your damn role and shut your damn mouth!"

laugh.gif

This JB hypebeast swore no had "green" on their joints just cause he went through "3 stock rooms" and come up empty handed.  Even accused many of us of being "liars" if ain't post pics to prove HIM (of all NTers) wrong.

laugh.gif

#bammas
STILL RIDING MY JOCK I SEE...GOOD FORM YOU GOT TOO...

LET THE GUY POST HIS PICS AND PROVE NOT ONLY ME BUT OTHER NT'ERS WRONG AS WELL. GUESS WHAT, I BET NO ONE WILL POST PICS OF RELEASE DAY PAIRS WITH GREEN....EITHER WAY I'M HAPPY WITH MY PAIR COMING IN THE MAIL SO AT THE END OF THE DAY IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER MUCH TO ME.

O YEA, EMOTICONS TO MAKE THIS POST FUNNY....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
wink.gif

#HYPEBEASTS

I would also like to see pictures of the rare green tongue cause i have yet to see anybody with it to believe it yet 

Originally Posted by 430AM

My personal pair has green in the tounge.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They're being shipped to me so I'll post pics once they're in hand.
So, please tell "memphissfinest" to, in the words of THE ROCK, "Know your damn role and shut your damn mouth!"

laugh.gif

This JB hypebeast swore no had "green" on their joints just cause he went through "3 stock rooms" and come up empty handed.  Even accused many of us of being "liars" if ain't post pics to prove HIM (of all NTers) wrong.

laugh.gif

#bammas

LET THE GUY POST HIS PICS AND PROVE NOT ONLY ME BUT OTHER NT'ERS WRONG AS WELL. GUESS WHAT, I BET NO ONE WILL POST PICS OF RELEASE DAY PAIRS WITH GREEN....EITHER WAY I'M HAPPY WITH MY PAIR COMING IN THE MAIL SO AT THE END OF THE DAY IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER MUCH TO ME.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
wink.gif

#HYPEBEASTS

I would also like to see pictures of the rare green tongue cause i have yet to see anybody with it to believe it yet 

Footlocker denied the $30 off coupon because I didn't have a VIP card.. I signed up when I got home so hopefully they will give me a price adjustment when I go back next week.

Footlocker denied the $30 off coupon because I didn't have a VIP card.. I signed up when I got home so hopefully they will give me a price adjustment when I go back next week.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

that sucks, you could have just signed up on the spot

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

that sucks, you could have just signed up on the spot

prince726 wrote

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

#bammas

laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
wink.gif

#HYPEBEASTS

prince726 wrote

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

#bammas

laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
wink.gif

#HYPEBEASTS

Back
Top Bottom