MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

y'all weren't lying about the EXTRA huge box. DAMN it looks ******ed in my closet because its so big lol

y'all weren't lying about the EXTRA huge box. DAMN it looks ******ed in my closet because its so big lol

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STILL RIDING MY JOCK I SEE...GOOD FORM YOU GOT TOO...
Don't flatter yourself jo.  You don't even have that kind of respect from me. 

Let me type in a way you can understand -- I ONLY GIVE YOU YOUR ATTENTION YOU CRAVE EVERY BLUE MOON WHEN YOU JUMP OUT THERE FROM ME READING YOUR GARBAGE.

Check the technique, and see if you can follow it.  
laugh.gif

This forum was the reason most initially joined NT in '98-'00.  Thanks for continuing to bring it down.

I'm done.

Let me type in a way you can understand -- I ONLY GIVE YOU YOUR ATTENTION YOU CRAVE EVERY BLUE MOON WHEN YOU JUMP OUT THERE FROM ME READING YOUR GARBAGE.

laugh.gif

This forum was the reason most initially joined NT in '98-'00.  Thanks for continuing to bring it down.

I'm done.

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

prince726 wrote

LET THE GUY POST HIS PICS AND PROVE NOT ONLY ME BUT OTHER NT'ERS WRONG AS WELL. GUESS WHAT, I BET NO ONE WILL POST PICS OF RELEASE DAY PAIRS WITH GREEN....EITHER WAY I'M HAPPY WITH MY PAIR COMING IN THE MAIL SO AT THE END OF THE DAY IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER MUCH TO ME.

O YEA, EMOTICONS TO MAKE THIS POST FUNNY....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
wink.gif

#HYPEBEASTS

I would also like to see pictures of the rare green tongue cause i have yet to see anybody with it to believe it yet 

thats blue, not green

prince726 wrote

LET THE GUY POST HIS PICS AND PROVE NOT ONLY ME BUT OTHER NT'ERS WRONG AS WELL. GUESS WHAT, I BET NO ONE WILL POST PICS OF RELEASE DAY PAIRS WITH GREEN....EITHER WAY I'M HAPPY WITH MY PAIR COMING IN THE MAIL SO AT THE END OF THE DAY IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER MUCH TO ME.

O YEA, EMOTICONS TO MAKE THIS POST FUNNY....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
wink.gif

#HYPEBEASTS

I would also like to see pictures of the rare green tongue cause i have yet to see anybody with it to believe it yet 

thats blue, not green

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

I'm done.
Nah fool, its clowns like u who go back and forth with other NT'ers about petty BS who bring it down!  Post ya Bordeaux's(if u copped
eyes.gif
) and keep it movin! Simple technique.

laugh.gif

I'm done.
Nah fool, its clowns like u who go back and forth with other NT'ers about petty BS who bring it down!  Post ya Bordeaux's(if u copped
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I'm done.
SURE YOU DO. WHICH IS WHY YOU DECIDED TO BRING UP MY NAME AND A TOPIC THAT ENDED ALMOST 30 TO 40 PAGES AGO. GOOD I'M STILL ON YOUR MIND BUT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE....

IN ALL REALITY, YOU COULD BE A BOT. YOU'RE JUST WORDS ON A SCREEN TO ME...

laugh.gif

I'm done.
SURE YOU DO. WHICH IS WHY YOU DECIDED TO BRING UP MY NAME AND A TOPIC THAT ENDED ALMOST 30 TO 40 PAGES AGO. GOOD I'M STILL ON YOUR MIND BUT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE....

IN ALL REALITY, YOU COULD BE A BOT. YOU'RE JUST WORDS ON A SCREEN TO ME...

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

laugh.gif

I'm done.
eyes.gif
beat me to the punch I was about to say the SAME thing couldn't have taken the words more out of my mouth or in forum speech...^^^ THIS!!

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

laugh.gif

I'm done.
eyes.gif
beat me to the punch I was about to say the SAME thing couldn't have taken the words more out of my mouth or in forum speech...^^^ THIS!!

green on the tongue is a myth.... we've seen a sneaker with no JOaRiDrAN, but have yet to see green... and the green on the 23 emblem on the back is a poop brown now.... I wish like hell I was wrong though.

green on the tongue is a myth.... we've seen a sneaker with no JOaRiDrAN, but have yet to see green... and the green on the 23 emblem on the back is a poop brown now.... I wish like hell I was wrong though.

Originally Posted by air max 87

prince726 wrote
thats blue, not green

Ah, I thought I was cool for a minute.  So does anyone have green or is it an urban myth?  Saw the guy who was missing the AIR JORDAN on his tongue, that was amusing.  Probably only one like that, he should keep

Originally Posted by air max 87

prince726 wrote
thats blue, not green

Ah, I thought I was cool for a minute.  So does anyone have green or is it an urban myth?  Saw the guy who was missing the AIR JORDAN on his tongue, that was amusing.  Probably only one like that, he should keep

Back
Top Bottom