MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

You know, this is the first time since I've been on niketalk, that people are actually going into detail about tongues on a pair of 7's  
laugh.gif

Don't remember people caring as much. 

You know, this is the first time since I've been on niketalk, that people are actually going into detail about tongues on a pair of 7's  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

@ all of you with the 7 collection no love for the chambrays?
laugh.gif

not my pic
NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%207%20VII%20Retro%20Chambray%20Shoes%20Black%20Chambray%20Light%20Graphite%20304775-042%202.jpg

they did a few retro plus colorways i liked for the vii. chambrays, french blue, flint grey/purple, and the orlando colorways were nice. crap like those black/yellow/orange and the orion colorways were just god awful. the colorways jb can do with this shoe are endless. im still waiting for a carmine vi inspired colorway or a og nike running huarache royal blue/neon green colorway. of releasing the kobe bryant colorways. maybe a true north carolina colorway...

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

@ all of you with the 7 collection no love for the chambrays?
laugh.gif

not my pic
NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%207%20VII%20Retro%20Chambray%20Shoes%20Black%20Chambray%20Light%20Graphite%20304775-042%202.jpg

they did a few retro plus colorways i liked for the vii. chambrays, french blue, flint grey/purple, and the orlando colorways were nice. crap like those black/yellow/orange and the orion colorways were just god awful. the colorways jb can do with this shoe are endless. im still waiting for a carmine vi inspired colorway or a og nike running huarache royal blue/neon green colorway. of releasing the kobe bryant colorways. maybe a true north carolina colorway...

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

all week my tracking from eastbay said theyd get here today .. now it says not getting here til monday 
30t6p3b.gif
If you want us to look over your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

all week my tracking from eastbay said theyd get here today .. now it says not getting here til monday 
30t6p3b.gif
If you want us to look over your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

Originally Posted by dimez81

man I've been taking L's for the past 2 days with shoes.

Got my 7's today from ndc and the first thing I noticed was a mark on the toe and a scratch....its deep in the suede too....

my varsity vi came with a big watermark but they was black so I didnt sweat it....But with the grey its noticeable.  Nike has to do a better job quality control wise.

They gave me 10% off and told me I can exchange in 30day if they get a restock.  Hoping for a restock..I know I wont wear in 30 so
Always dred opening up a box of kicks in the mail and seeing that.
mad.gif

The box I got from NDC was badly smashed and there's a light scuff on one of the shoes.  I know it's not Nike's fault, but I still hate getting damaged shoes.

Originally Posted by dimez81

man I've been taking L's for the past 2 days with shoes.

Got my 7's today from ndc and the first thing I noticed was a mark on the toe and a scratch....its deep in the suede too....

my varsity vi came with a big watermark but they was black so I didnt sweat it....But with the grey its noticeable.  Nike has to do a better job quality control wise.

They gave me 10% off and told me I can exchange in 30day if they get a restock.  Hoping for a restock..I know I wont wear in 30 so
Always dred opening up a box of kicks in the mail and seeing that.
mad.gif

The box I got from NDC was badly smashed and there's a light scuff on one of the shoes.  I know it's not Nike's fault, but I still hate getting damaged shoes.

Didnt really feel this CW but figured if I found me a pair I would cop since I have the moneyz to
but went to 2 spots in East LA hoping people slept on them and pick up a pair.. dude @ FTL said they sold out on the quickness

Didnt really feel this CW but figured if I found me a pair I would cop since I have the moneyz to
but went to 2 spots in East LA hoping people slept on them and pick up a pair.. dude @ FTL said they sold out on the quickness

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by thrudwire

Originally Posted by FDUB

Do you have a picture of them? I don't see it on the website, or are these the ones you are talking about?

http://www.champssports.c...H%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/
Not the best pics but nevertheless pics...

what is the champs sku number on your receipt for the shorts??
(praying that you didn't throw the receipt away)

$53 & they dont even match im good
laugh.gif
same boat as those bulls fitteds
edit: debs just call your local champs & they can order them if they dont have your size

Do you have a picture of them? I don't see it on the website, or are these the ones you are talking about?

laugh.gif
edit: debs just call your local champs & they can order them if they dont have your size

Sorry to say...I looked for my receipt but I couldn't find it.

Sorry to say...I looked for my receipt but I couldn't find it.

ColdCity wrote:
laugh.gif

Point taken - I'm usually one of the pickiest when it comes to matching.  I almost took them right back after I noticed that the colors weren't an exact match.  However, after I put them on, with the shoes they were keepers and I wanted something else to wear with them besides cargo shorts this summer.  The non-matching hint of bordeaux on the upper side isn't a deal breaker for me because its kept at a minimum and a shirt will easily cover most of it.  The bordeaux in the 23 logo matches well and the shade of grey in the shorts is a non issue for me...but your point is well taken. 

ColdCity wrote:
laugh.gif

Point taken - I'm usually one of the pickiest when it comes to matching.  I almost took them right back after I noticed that the colors weren't an exact match.  However, after I put them on, with the shoes they were keepers and I wanted something else to wear with them besides cargo shorts this summer.  The non-matching hint of bordeaux on the upper side isn't a deal breaker for me because its kept at a minimum and a shirt will easily cover most of it.  The bordeaux in the 23 logo matches well and the shade of grey in the shorts is a non issue for me...but your point is well taken. 

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

To the guys who ordered from Freshnes (BUGS BUNNY BORDEAUX, 1992 SHIRTS, "THE BORDEAUX" in French)... A lil warning!

Sorry for the Celly pics...

AFTER ONE WEAR & ONE COLD CYCLE WASH! UNSAT!!

EVEN THE FIRE RED IIIs help up longer than these!

I e-mailed them for a refund, hoping they will reply!

I also go the Boston Beatdown Shirt from them, but those held up after one wash...

I ain't tripping too much b/c of the 50% BLOG50 discount, but I won't buy from them again!

Maybe thefreshnes has a BLOG50 batch
eek.gif

keep us informed

UPDATE: I got an e-mail from freshness...

"MJ,

Thanks for reaching out and thanks for letting us know about the issues. I'll make sure you get satisfactory
product as this is not acceptable.

Please let me know your address and size and Ill reship.

Thanks,

Nes"

Looks like they'll send me a brand new pair...
pimp.gif

Happy about that!

To the guys who ordered from Freshnes (BUGS BUNNY BORDEAUX, 1992 SHIRTS, "THE BORDEAUX" in French)... A lil warning!

I also go the Boston Beatdown Shirt from them, but those held up after one wash...

I ain't tripping too much b/c of the 50% BLOG50 discount, but I won't buy from them again!

eek.gif

keep us informed

"MJ,

Thanks for reaching out and thanks for letting us know about the issues. I'll make sure you get satisfactory

Thanks,

Nes"

pimp.gif

Happy about that!

eek.gif

keep us informed

"MJ,

Thanks,

Nes"

pimp.gif

Happy about that!

Always good when someone stands behind their products. A refund would have meant the opposite. Congrats to you both!

Back
Top Bottom