MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

To the guys who ordered from Freshnes (BUGS BUNNY BORDEAUX, 1992 SHIRTS, "THE BORDEAUX" in French)... A lil warning!

Sorry for the Celly pics...

AFTER ONE WEAR & ONE COLD CYCLE WASH! UNSAT!!

EVEN THE FIRE RED IIIs help up longer than these!

I e-mailed them for a refund, hoping they will reply!

I also go the Boston Beatdown Shirt from them, but those held up after one wash...

I ain't tripping too much b/c of the 50% BLOG50 discount, but I won't buy from them again!

Maybe thefreshnes has a BLOG50 batch
eek.gif

keep us informed

UPDATE: I got an e-mail from freshness...

"MJ,

Thanks for reaching out and thanks for letting us know about the issues. I'll make sure you get satisfactory
product as this is not acceptable.

Please let me know your address and size and Ill reship.

Thanks,

Nes"

Looks like they'll send me a brand new pair...
pimp.gif

Happy about that!

Always good when someone stands behind their products. A refund would have meant the opposite. Congrats to you both!

I finally unDsed them yesterday. They are very comfortable and so far i have had no luck with getting a second pair at any of the shops around here in the DMV. Im going to try a few more spots them i will do the online thing

I finally unDsed them yesterday. They are very comfortable and so far i have had no luck with getting a second pair at any of the shops around here in the DMV. Im going to try a few more spots them i will do the online thing

Got my pair in today from NDC, definitely happy with them and glad I picked up a pair
pimp.gif
Kinda thinking about trying these out balling...

Got my pair in today from NDC, definitely happy with them and glad I picked up a pair
pimp.gif
Kinda thinking about trying these out balling...

got my pair yesterday after work at finishline and I wasnt even planning on getting them cause I just knew they were sold out and also got the matching hat from myfitteds
pimp.gif

got my pair yesterday after work at finishline and I wasnt even planning on getting them cause I just knew they were sold out and also got the matching hat from myfitteds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

I still need to get a damn pair.

Got my 1992 shirt today. And ordered the new "Rose" shirt they put up today. Been waiting on it!

M V P!

Nice!

If only D.Rose was with Jordan Brand or Nike...

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

I still need to get a damn pair.

Got my 1992 shirt today. And ordered the new "Rose" shirt they put up today. Been waiting on it!

M V P!

Nice!

If only D.Rose was with Jordan Brand or Nike...

Back
Top Bottom