MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

I still need to get a damn pair.

Got my 1992 shirt today. And ordered the new "Rose" shirt they put up today. Been waiting on it!

M V P!

Nice!

If only D.Rose was with Jordan Brand or Nike...

It's never too late to switch! He wouldn't be the first to come from adidas

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

I still need to get a damn pair.

Got my 1992 shirt today. And ordered the new "Rose" shirt they put up today. Been waiting on it!

M V P!

Nice!

If only D.Rose was with Jordan Brand or Nike...

It's never too late to switch! He wouldn't be the first to come from adidas

I finally went to the mall and copped a pair today. 

I've been contemplating for a week and realized I had to get them simply because of this:

mikelikesmike.jpg

I finally went to the mall and copped a pair today. 

I've been contemplating for a week and realized I had to get them simply because of this:

mikelikesmike.jpg

Originally Posted by thrudwire

ColdCity wrote:
$53 & they dont even match im good
laugh.gif
same boat as those bulls fitteds
edit: debs just call your local champs & they can order them if they dont have your size

Point taken - I'm usually one of the pickiest when it comes to matching.  I almost took them right back after I noticed that the colors weren't an exact match.  However, after I put them on, with the shoes they were keepers and I wanted something else to wear with them besides cargo shorts this summer.  The non-matching hint of bordeaux on the upper side isn't a deal breaker for me because its kept at a minimum and a shirt will easily cover most of it.  The bordeaux in the 23 logo matches well and the shade of grey in the shorts is a non issue for me...but your point is well taken. 

This! The shorts are dead on cept for the hint if Bordeaux on the top but like I statedEarlier it seems to be durasheen so it has a glossy shine to it which makes it look off. Btw used My $10 coupon on them too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thrudwire

ColdCity wrote:
$53 & they dont even match im good
laugh.gif
same boat as those bulls fitteds
edit: debs just call your local champs & they can order them if they dont have your size

Point taken - I'm usually one of the pickiest when it comes to matching.  I almost took them right back after I noticed that the colors weren't an exact match.  However, after I put them on, with the shoes they were keepers and I wanted something else to wear with them besides cargo shorts this summer.  The non-matching hint of bordeaux on the upper side isn't a deal breaker for me because its kept at a minimum and a shirt will easily cover most of it.  The bordeaux in the 23 logo matches well and the shade of grey in the shorts is a non issue for me...but your point is well taken. 

This! The shorts are dead on cept for the hint if Bordeaux on the top but like I statedEarlier it seems to be durasheen so it has a glossy shine to it which makes it look off. Btw used My $10 coupon on them too
pimp.gif

just got mine in form eastbay today. was on the fence last week and im glad i pulled the trigger. 

pretty surprised with the quality and happy with the tongue colors. black and yellow one
pimp.gif

just got mine in form eastbay today. was on the fence last week and im glad i pulled the trigger. 

pretty surprised with the quality and happy with the tongue colors. black and yellow one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

These can still be had in NYC.
smile.gif
depends where...places that still care about jordans these are sold out...places that have moved on to foamposites, and da best of nike these are still sitting..

Originally Posted by KingJay718

These can still be had in NYC.
smile.gif
depends where...places that still care about jordans these are sold out...places that have moved on to foamposites, and da best of nike these are still sitting..

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You know, this is the first time since I've been on niketalk, that people are actually going into detail about tongues on a pair of 7's  
laugh.gif

Don't remember people caring as much. 

QFT
i guess this is da only colorway where da tongue matters that much more

You know, this is the first time since I've been on niketalk, that people are actually going into detail about tongues on a pair of 7's  
laugh.gif

QFT

Anybody else having some creasing on the foremost gray side panels? I wore mine for a full day for the first time today (only one other wear, for about 2 hours), and I'm getting a little creasing. Oddly, it's only on the right shoe. Nothing on the left one.

Now before I set off a riot over the creasing issue, I fully understand shoes will crease and that's that. I just wasn't expecting to see creasing so quickly with these. Having said that, I'm still thrilled to have a pair!

Anybody else having some creasing on the foremost gray side panels? I wore mine for a full day for the first time today (only one other wear, for about 2 hours), and I'm getting a little creasing. Oddly, it's only on the right shoe. Nothing on the left one.

Now before I set off a riot over the creasing issue, I fully understand shoes will crease and that's that. I just wasn't expecting to see creasing so quickly with these. Having said that, I'm still thrilled to have a pair!

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

do you mean the inner part of the shoe to the side of your big toe? if so I am getting creasing there as well, but nothing on the left shoe

do you mean the inner part of the shoe to the side of your big toe? if so I am getting creasing there as well, but nothing on the left shoe

Also when I take steps I feel a pressure on my big toe like where the shoe bends it is pinching down on my toe. this is happening on the right shoe only, which could be why all the creasing is only happening on the right shoe

Also when I take steps I feel a pressure on my big toe like where the shoe bends it is pinching down on my toe. this is happening on the right shoe only, which could be why all the creasing is only happening on the right shoe

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

QFT
Cause the tongue makes these jordans

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

QFT
Cause the tongue makes these jordans

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

It's actually on the outer panel by my little toe where I'm getting the creasing.  It's not really noticeable until your face is within 3 feet of the shoes, so most likely no one else will ever notice it at all. 

I'm actually wondering if the reason I'm seeing this on my right shoe and not the left is because of my driving position.  I was out with the family and some friends today in our minivan (yes, one of my vehicles is a minivan...practicality trumped desire lol), and the pedals are more upright than in my cars, thus resulting in a little more bending at the toes and striking the pedals with the ball of my foot more than even pressure over a larger area of my foot.

Granted, I've driven my minivan many times with lots of other kicks and never had a problem.  So I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom