MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by jBar

Those shirts are
pimp.gif
Where would I be able to cop 'em at if you don't mind?

Eastwestworldwide.comThat's also where I copped the custom SnapBack. Got a few PM's requesting info
Can I ask how their t-shirts fit compared to american apparel? I would also like to ask the same for the freshnes t-shirts, they say they use triple A never tried on those before though

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by jBar

Those shirts are
pimp.gif
Where would I be able to cop 'em at if you don't mind?

Eastwestworldwide.comThat's also where I copped the custom SnapBack. Got a few PM's requesting info
Can I ask how their t-shirts fit compared to american apparel? I would also like to ask the same for the freshnes t-shirts, they say they use triple A never tried on those before though

has this ever happened to anybody else?

i got em at footaction so they cant be fake. i was just checking them out and saw that they didnt glue or pressed the tag.
what kind of glue can i use on them?? thanks.

has this ever happened to anybody else?

i got em at footaction so they cant be fake. i was just checking them out and saw that they didnt glue or pressed the tag.
what kind of glue can i use on them?? thanks.

Originally Posted by prince726

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by iHust1e

QFT
i guess this is da only colorway where da tongue matters that much more
Cause the tongue makes these jordans

The tongues make these to some... Not all... Definatly not me.... When I had these back in the 8th grade , the last thing me and my fam cared about was the $&@% tongues...

Originally Posted by prince726

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by iHust1e

QFT
i guess this is da only colorway where da tongue matters that much more
Cause the tongue makes these jordans

The tongues make these to some... Not all... Definatly not me.... When I had these back in the 8th grade , the last thing me and my fam cared about was the $&@% tongues...

The tongue is definitely a characteristic of the shoe just like for the hares but it's not a deciding factor. Still haven't bought these and at this point it's not looking like I will unless I can get them with the $30 off.

The tongue is definitely a characteristic of the shoe just like for the hares but it's not a deciding factor. Still haven't bought these and at this point it's not looking like I will unless I can get them with the $30 off.

These shoes are nice to look, but I wouldn't be caught wearing it. Everybody I seen wear them too has yet to pull off a successful outfit with them on as well.

These shoes are nice to look, but I wouldn't be caught wearing it. Everybody I seen wear them too has yet to pull off a successful outfit with them on as well.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

[sarcasm] you mean you dont like the shirts with cartoon characters and corny sayings?? [/sarcasm]

[sarcasm] you mean you dont like the shirts with cartoon characters and corny sayings?? [/sarcasm]

Jeans, khaki pants or shorts, camo shorts with a black shirt.....let the shoe speak for itself.  Not knocking those who like and wear "specialty shirts" but some of those just seems so forced.

Back
Top Bottom