MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Best VII colorway hands down in my opinion.. when I think the VII's, I think these.. was never a big fan of the black/red/purp colorway..

I mean, these things are just gawwgeous. Every now and then JB comes through with exactly what people were clamoring for.. minus a few small alterations, these are spot on.

Really wishing I had doubled up at this point. These will be cherished for many, many years to come.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Best VII colorway hands down in my opinion.. when I think the VII's, I think these.. was never a big fan of the black/red/purp colorway..

I mean, these things are just gawwgeous. Every now and then JB comes through with exactly what people were clamoring for.. minus a few small alterations, these are spot on.

Really wishing I had doubled up at this point. These will be cherished for many, many years to come.
This will be one of the shoes that if people slept on they will regret it. Very unique colorway.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

This will be one of the shoes that if people slept on they will regret it. Very unique colorway.

Yeah, I gotta say these are definitely one of the best 7's ever released. 
Still don't top the Black/Red IMO. 

e8uaro.jpg

Yeah, I gotta say these are definitely one of the best 7's ever released. 
Still don't top the Black/Red IMO. 

e8uaro.jpg

Yea I agree with you guys these have always been my favorite VII. And one of my all time favorite J 's. A true classic . ^^^nice pic
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yea I agree with you guys these have always been my favorite VII. And one of my all time favorite J 's. A true classic . ^^^nice pic
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom