MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I finally got my Bordeaux's shorts the other day
pimp.gif

Obviously the bigger sizes have been there (14-18) .. but there is an 11.5 and 12.5 on NDC. Just a heads up... I don't think I saw it there before. 
happy.gif

Obviously the bigger sizes have been there (14-18) .. but there is an 11.5 and 12.5 on NDC. Just a heads up... I don't think I saw it there before. 
happy.gif

Do you guys keep those white box inserts inside of the shoe?

I thought about taking mine out, but I like that they kinda keep the tongue upright.

Do you guys keep those white box inserts inside of the shoe?

I thought about taking mine out, but I like that they kinda keep the tongue upright.

^^ Took em out of the new pair and slid em inside my 92 white/cardinal red pair b/c the tongue was caving in.

^^ Took em out of the new pair and slid em inside my 92 white/cardinal red pair b/c the tongue was caving in.

Originally Posted by BinYe

what's up with these new stream of members coming equipped with preemptive vendettas?

it's like y'all came here to ignite some sqad stuff...

You presented us a teaser image of a broad with no pants on, angulared with just shoes
and a recreational performance pole.

And not expect to get the dozens on 'em?

What that thang look like tho?

lol @ the color me badd cd cover. back when you could listen through a whole R&B cd and not skip songs. tracks 5, 8, and 9 were my joints
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

what's up with these new stream of members coming equipped with preemptive vendettas?

it's like y'all came here to ignite some sqad stuff...

You presented us a teaser image of a broad with no pants on, angulared with just shoes
and a recreational performance pole.

And not expect to get the dozens on 'em?

What that thang look like tho?

lol @ the color me badd cd cover. back when you could listen through a whole R&B cd and not skip songs. tracks 5, 8, and 9 were my joints
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom