MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Nick2345

hands down this is the best 7 ever released!!!
Hares > Bordeaux > Blk/Red > Cardinal > Olympic

Special place in my heart for my French 7 (DS)

My camera sucks:

132263769eb672b48f2a2fce3e68105b63193b8a_s.jpg

aab2647653bd4270800a08cb27d8f6c4c509c0c9_s.jpg

91316a66b72082aacd1bc4ebdd2a75b5766b5cca_s.jpg

Originally Posted by Nick2345

hands down this is the best 7 ever released!!!
Hares > Bordeaux > Blk/Red > Cardinal > Olympic

My camera sucks:

132263769eb672b48f2a2fce3e68105b63193b8a_s.jpg

aab2647653bd4270800a08cb27d8f6c4c509c0c9_s.jpg

91316a66b72082aacd1bc4ebdd2a75b5766b5cca_s.jpg

Ive worn mine so many times already and always get looks! I love them and prob my fav pair of the few Jordans I have.

Ive worn mine so many times already and always get looks! I love them and prob my fav pair of the few Jordans I have.

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Gink

May I ask why?

Cardinal 7's have a similar effect on me.

I bought these in 2002 with my friend Themalis because we both liked the colorway. He really loved 'em alot and rocked 'em everywhere. A year later he was killed by a truck in a traffic accident. The French 7 reminds me of those good old days, chillin.

BTW, the ones that I have now aren't the ones I had back then. I beat those bad, but I got a new pair a couple years back. Everytime I want to un-ds them I get worried that they may get messed up and I won't be able to find another pair.

Also PT, why do you hold your Cardinal 7 in high regard?

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Gink

May I ask why?

Cardinal 7's have a similar effect on me.

I bought these in 2002 with my friend Themalis because we both liked the colorway. He really loved 'em alot and rocked 'em everywhere. A year later he was killed by a truck in a traffic accident. The French 7 reminds me of those good old days, chillin.

BTW, the ones that I have now aren't the ones I had back then. I beat those bad, but I got a new pair a couple years back. Everytime I want to un-ds them I get worried that they may get messed up and I won't be able to find another pair.

Also PT, why do you hold your Cardinal 7 in high regard?

finally got my pair yesterday , $198 from Nike retail store in the City , which is equivalent to $210 USD right now
tongue.gif

got a top in my waredrobe that matches perfectly with these . They do fit big, i usually wear a 12 US , and there was heaps of lenght left at the front, but i have a wide forefoot, so i stayed with a 12, otherwise i would of taken an 11.5 Love them !!!

finally got my pair yesterday , $198 from Nike retail store in the City , which is equivalent to $210 USD right now
tongue.gif

got a top in my waredrobe that matches perfectly with these . They do fit big, i usually wear a 12 US , and there was heaps of lenght left at the front, but i have a wide forefoot, so i stayed with a 12, otherwise i would of taken an 11.5 Love them !!!

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom