MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Is it a bad thing that I just formatted my managerial accounting excel project based on the Bordeaux colors?

managerial accounting is a pretty boring/useless class.  Just saying, hope you do well on your project
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Is it a bad thing that I just formatted my managerial accounting excel project based on the Bordeaux colors?

managerial accounting is a pretty boring/useless class.  Just saying, hope you do well on your project
wink.gif

I was going to pass despite wanting them but received them in a trade I couldn't pass up. Im happy with them, havent worn them yet though.

I was going to pass despite wanting them but received them in a trade I couldn't pass up. Im happy with them, havent worn them yet though.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

what did u trade to get these?? jw

Originally Posted by vipersupra

I traded a pair of Hare VIIs that I picked up for 110.00 that had been used for basketball. Alot of midsole creasing. Creasing in the triangles. Heavy stains in the toe area/scuffs, some toe box creasing. Marks behind the laces on the leather from being tied so tight. No original box. I traded those for the Bordeaux + 40.00. Oh and very minor seperation like the size of a dime at the top of the toe on both shoes (hares)... didnt go deep but it will only get worse. I think I did fine
Im one of those people who wears everything with utmost care, and never scuffs/stains anything. Clean after everywhere etc. The hares werent clean enough for me to wear. The toe box scuffing/stains didnt look as severe in pictures as it did in person. Would much rather have Hares though just not in that condition. So yeah, its like I bought them for 70.00 and thats how I look at it.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

I traded a pair of Hare VIIs that I picked up for 110.00 that had been used for basketball. Alot of midsole creasing. Creasing in the triangles. Heavy stains in the toe area/scuffs, some toe box creasing. Marks behind the laces on the leather from being tied so tight. No original box. I traded those for the Bordeaux + 40.00. Oh and very minor seperation like the size of a dime at the top of the toe on both shoes (hares)... didnt go deep but it will only get worse. I think I did fine
Im one of those people who wears everything with utmost care, and never scuffs/stains anything. Clean after everywhere etc. The hares werent clean enough for me to wear. The toe box scuffing/stains didnt look as severe in pictures as it did in person. Would much rather have Hares though just not in that condition. So yeah, its like I bought them for 70.00 and thats how I look at it.

I'm in the process of a return through NDC. my pair had wicked scuffs on the sides that extended down to the midsole to the degree that it lightened up the grey.

F. F. F.

I'm in the process of a return through NDC. my pair had wicked scuffs on the sides that extended down to the midsole to the degree that it lightened up the grey.

F. F. F.

^ The thing that is big about these is the sizing! Compared to my DMP VIIs which I have in size 10, I needed to go at least a half size down in the Bords!

^ The thing that is big about these is the sizing! Compared to my DMP VIIs which I have in size 10, I needed to go at least a half size down in the Bords!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by BinYe

what's up with these new stream of members coming equipped with preemptive vendettas?

it's like y'all came here to ignite some sqad stuff...

You presented us a teaser image of a broad with no pants on, angulared with just shoes
and a recreational performance pole.

And not expect to get the dozens on 'em?

What that thang look like tho?

lol @ the color me badd cd cover. back when you could listen through a whole R&B cd and not skip songs. tracks 5, 8, and 9 were my joints
pimp.gif

Oh word? Honestly, i haven't even heard the cd. I'm only familiar with the tracks that were mainstream hits.

But i ought to check it out.

Only reason why its up there is cuz of "I Adore, Mi Amor". Sometimes i leave it on repeat when i'm playing
strip bingo with grandma.

what's up with these new stream of members coming equipped with preemptive vendettas?

You presented us a teaser image of a broad with no pants on, angulared with just shoes

lol @ the color me badd cd cover. back when you could listen through a whole R&B cd and not skip songs. tracks 5, 8, and 9 were my joints
pimp.gif

Oh word? Honestly, i haven't even heard the cd. I'm only familiar with the tracks that were mainstream hits.

Only reason why its up there is cuz of "I Adore, Mi Amor". Sometimes i leave it on repeat when i'm playing

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

still no pics of the freshnes shirts?

I'LL POST A PIC OF MINE WHEN I GET HOME TODAY AFTER WORK.

laugh.gif
 I swear i've seen this dude promise to post pics about 100 times and not once has he ever done it. I don't really care it's just funny as hell to me. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

still no pics of the freshnes shirts?

I'LL POST A PIC OF MINE WHEN I GET HOME TODAY AFTER WORK.

laugh.gif
 I swear i've seen this dude promise to post pics about 100 times and not once has he ever done it. I don't really care it's just funny as hell to me. 

How long it take for that Freshnes tee to get in?

I just ordered one.

and BLOG50 for 50% off ya'll.

How long it take for that Freshnes tee to get in?

I just ordered one.

and BLOG50 for 50% off ya'll.

pimp.gif

Lol...3x

pimp.gif

Lol...3x

Back
Top Bottom