MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by AttitudeMatters

Originally Posted by vipersupra

I thought the inner linning is way too thin. If they would've went with the same linning as 06 cardinals, these would be golden. Imo
But that's pretty much it, evrything is on point

The ankle protection thingy looks really flimsy
grin.gif

It's supposed to be ... it's Huarache tech..

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

the bourdeaux are one of the best quality retros ive owned

they run a lil bigger then my other VII's....no other complaints though...da black durabuck and grey nubuck is alright.

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

the bourdeaux are one of the best quality retros ive owned

they run a lil bigger then my other VII's....no other complaints though...da black durabuck and grey nubuck is alright.

Just un DS mine today , I never was really  into the sevens too much, I have the black/reds from 02 and never wear them, but after wearing these I would go as far as saying this shoe in this colorway is now in my top 4 favorite Jordans of all time the colors just work perfectly on this shoe , Im very happy with them

Just un DS mine today , I never was really  into the sevens too much, I have the black/reds from 02 and never wear them, but after wearing these I would go as far as saying this shoe in this colorway is now in my top 4 favorite Jordans of all time the colors just work perfectly on this shoe , Im very happy with them

How is the comfort level on these ?

Comfortable....I bought four pairs total, actually seven, with 3 additional gs sizes, and gave one of my pairs to my brother for school. I wore a pair today and love how these beauties just practically slip on....Huarache liner is
pimp.gif
. Can't express how happy I am with these shoes...very first OG pair I ever had way back in 92'.

Comfortable....I bought four pairs total, actually seven, with 3 additional gs sizes, and gave one of my pairs to my brother for school. I wore a pair today and love how these beauties just practically slip on....Huarache liner is
pimp.gif
. Can't express how happy I am with these shoes...very first OG pair I ever had way back in 92'.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

pimp.gif

4 pairs ? Thats crazy man 
laugh.gif
 I'm planning on ordering from kicks crew for around 190 shipped. Anywhere else I can get a better price ?  

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm planning on ordering from kicks crew for around 190 shipped. Anywhere else I can get a better price ?  

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Depending on your size, you can find some DS pairs on ebay for around 165-175 shipped.
Can't believe I passed on these 
tired.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Depending on your size, you can find some DS pairs on ebay for around 165-175 shipped.
Can't believe I passed on these 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom