MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I'd rather have both...oh wait I do lol. It's personal preference EAGLE...but the Cardinals are one of my favorite J's of all time.

I'd rather have both...oh wait I do lol. It's personal preference EAGLE...but the Cardinals are one of my favorite J's of all time.

good answers
laugh.gif

was debating if i should trade one for another, now its looks like i need to copp both.

good answers
laugh.gif

was debating if i should trade one for another, now its looks like i need to copp both.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

good answers
laugh.gif

Just won me a pair of bordeaux DS for $180. Not a huge fan of 7s but bordeaux along with olympics are the hottest color ways to me. I prefer the Bordeaux. Cardinals are a bit too plain. But it is an OG colorway

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

good answers
laugh.gif

Just won me a pair of bordeaux DS for $180. Not a huge fan of 7s but bordeaux along with olympics are the hottest color ways to me. I prefer the Bordeaux. Cardinals are a bit too plain. But it is an OG colorway

Should have got a 14 in these. Man these things run dumb big. Probably wont EVER wear my pair as a result...

Should have got a 14 in these. Man these things run dumb big. Probably wont EVER wear my pair as a result...

Originally Posted by AttitudeMatters

How is the comfort level on these ?

out of all my vii retros the bordeaux are by far the most comfortable. i believe its the only pair of retro vii's i have in my collection that doesnt have the cardboard crap under the insole...

such an awesome shoe

Originally Posted by AttitudeMatters

How is the comfort level on these ?

out of all my vii retros the bordeaux are by far the most comfortable. i believe its the only pair of retro vii's i have in my collection that doesnt have the cardboard crap under the insole...

such an awesome shoe

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

yeah these are very big...i don't get whats going on with nikes sizing lately

Originally Posted by dimez81

they are actually sizing correctly now lol

nikes have always been a half size smaller than other shoes for me.

when i buy new balance, adidas, or asics, i always get a half size to a whole size smaller shoe than i would with nike...

Originally Posted by dimez81

they are actually sizing correctly now lol

nikes have always been a half size smaller than other shoes for me.

when i buy new balance, adidas, or asics, i always get a half size to a whole size smaller shoe than i would with nike...

Back
Top Bottom