MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by AttitudeMatters

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Comfortable....I bought four pairs total, actually seven, with 3 additional gs sizes, and gave one of my pairs to my brother for school. I wore a pair today and love how these beauties just practically slip on....Huarache liner is
pimp.gif
. Can't express how happy I am with these shoes...very first OG pair I ever had way back in 92'.

4 pairs ? Thats crazy man 
laugh.gif
 I'm planning on ordering from kicks crew for around 190 shipped. Anywhere else I can get a better price ?  

Depending on your size, you can find some DS pairs on ebay for around 165-175 shipped.
Can't believe I passed on these 
tired.gif

I rather order from kicks crew than ebay. I've heard from some people that there are a lot of fakes on ebay.  

Comfortable....I bought four pairs total, actually seven, with 3 additional gs sizes, and gave one of my pairs to my brother for school. I wore a pair today and love how these beauties just practically slip on....Huarache liner is
pimp.gif
. Can't express how happy I am with these shoes...very first OG pair I ever had way back in 92'.

laugh.gif
 I'm planning on ordering from kicks crew for around 190 shipped. Anywhere else I can get a better price ?  

Depending on your size, you can find some DS pairs on ebay for around 165-175 shipped.
tired.gif

I rather order from kicks crew than ebay. I've heard from some people that there are a lot of fakes on ebay.  

laugh.gif

tired.gif

I've ordered from Kicks-Crew and they are legit, but that shipping is ridiculous.
If you do your research, you won't get got on Ebay.

laugh.gif

tired.gif

I've ordered from Kicks-Crew and they are legit, but that shipping is ridiculous.
If you do your research, you won't get got on Ebay.

How is the comfort level on these ?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i bought 2 & my 1st pair still looks nds 
pimp.gif

How is the comfort level on these ?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i bought 2 & my 1st pair still looks nds 
pimp.gif

These are one of the best releases of the year.  I am and FSU fan and cant wait to rock these with some Garnett and Gold gear in a couple of weeks.

These are one of the best releases of the year.  I am and FSU fan and cant wait to rock these with some Garnett and Gold gear in a couple of weeks.

been thinking about coppin these on the bay. just found for 200 shipped from a solid seller. thinking i might pull the trigger, if nothing better comes along.

been thinking about coppin these on the bay. just found for 200 shipped from a solid seller. thinking i might pull the trigger, if nothing better comes along.

Before I bought a couple to hook people up because I didn't like them. I never got around to actually selling them but now the more I look at them I want to keep a pair for myself, just because lol. Maybe I will, maybe. Who knows

Before I bought a couple to hook people up because I didn't like them. I never got around to actually selling them but now the more I look at them I want to keep a pair for myself, just because lol. Maybe I will, maybe. Who knows

Back
Top Bottom