MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

These will not sit. Sure, they may not sell out first week, but once they're seen on feet, game over.

Initially copping one pair when they drop and another on discount down the road.

April 16 never sounded so got damn good.
pimp.gif

These will not sit. Sure, they may not sell out first week, but once they're seen on feet, game over.

Initially copping one pair when they drop and another on discount down the road.

April 16 never sounded so got damn good.
pimp.gif

that damn sole looks like it got wiped down with tire shine, and something about the tounge is VERY suspect, definalty the color on it and it looks like its hella stiff or something. i :dunno:

that damn sole looks like it got wiped down with tire shine, and something about the tounge is VERY suspect, definalty the color on it and it looks like its hella stiff or something. i :dunno:

Yeah, I was wanting these for nostalgia purposes alone. But now after seeing them on feet, it's a MUST!

Yeah, I was wanting these for nostalgia purposes alone. But now after seeing them on feet, it's a MUST!

30t6p3b.gif
Its always somethin man. Whats up with him saying that they will come with purple laces? All the early pics I have seen have had black laces. Except for that one pic with the bad lighting on that air randy pic. Whatever. If it come with purple laces I'll just get black ones I guess. But damn its always a downer. Purple laces? Not sure if serious

30t6p3b.gif
Its always somethin man. Whats up with him saying that they will come with purple laces? All the early pics I have seen have had black laces. Except for that one pic with the bad lighting on that air randy pic. Whatever. If it come with purple laces I'll just get black ones I guess. But damn its always a downer. Purple laces? Not sure if serious

i wanna know how they going to fit cause i have a 10 in the 2004 Olympics and they fit tight but when i got the Cardinals in a 10.5 they were too big. I tried my friends size 10 in the Cardinals and they fit just right. I guess i will just have to try them on when i go get them.

i wanna know how they going to fit cause i have a 10 in the 2004 Olympics and they fit tight but when i got the Cardinals in a 10.5 they were too big. I tried my friends size 10 in the Cardinals and they fit just right. I guess i will just have to try them on when i go get them.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

30t6p3b.gif

I think he saying there will be a black pair and a purple pair.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

30t6p3b.gif

I think he saying there will be a black pair and a purple pair.

Back
Top Bottom