MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

These will not sit. Sure, they may not sell out first week, but once they're seen on feet, game over.
pimp.gif
SMH.. and so it begins...

Surprised these aren't as available early, like the white/cement 3's were. I remember those hitting sites as early November.....granted the majority at that time were B-grades.

Surprised these aren't as available early, like the white/cement 3's were. I remember those hitting sites as early November.....granted the majority at that time were B-grades.

OG Box
pimp.gif

For me these will be more of a "chill day" shoe that I can wear with sweatpants and still look clean

CANT WAIT

OG Box
pimp.gif

For me these will be more of a "chill day" shoe that I can wear with sweatpants and still look clean

CANT WAIT

Copped 4x...Not for storing, or for reselling them...Planning on wearing each pair until they fall apart...Wanted them in 5th grade but missed the boat, had to settle for the Black / Red colorway and I'll be making up for it this go around... 

Jordan Brand is completely messing me up this year...I hadn't purchased a pair of sneakers in close to two years until the Cool Grey XI release...Planning on these...The Black / Cement III's, if they release...and the Concord XI's in December...

Copped 4x...Not for storing, or for reselling them...Planning on wearing each pair until they fall apart...Wanted them in 5th grade but missed the boat, had to settle for the Black / Red colorway and I'll be making up for it this go around... 

Jordan Brand is completely messing me up this year...I hadn't purchased a pair of sneakers in close to two years until the Cool Grey XI release...Planning on these...The Black / Cement III's, if they release...and the Concord XI's in December...

Originally Posted by dhtowng

30t6p3b.gif
Its always somethin man. Whats up with him saying that they will come with purple laces? All the early pics I have seen have had black laces. Except for that one pic with the bad lighting on that air randy pic. Whatever. If it come with purple laces I'll just get black ones I guess. But damn its always a downer. Purple laces? Not sure if serious

It's not like you're going to have to rob someone for black laces
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Its always somethin man. Whats up with him saying that they will come with purple laces? All the early pics I have seen have had black laces. Except for that one pic with the bad lighting on that air randy pic. Whatever. If it come with purple laces I'll just get black ones I guess. But damn its always a downer. Purple laces? Not sure if serious

eyes.gif

I never cop early for some of those prices...... But this one got me thinking real hard!! I been waiting a long time for these

I never cop early for some of those prices...... But this one got me thinking real hard!! I been waiting a long time for these

there are a bunch of OG with box on ebay, I think people are trying to make their money before this retro drops.....id rather have ogs because they are the real deal

there are a bunch of OG with box on ebay, I think people are trying to make their money before this retro drops.....id rather have ogs because they are the real deal

Originally Posted by manslayer

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
Y'all sure he didn't mean, In ADDITION to the Black laces??

^Just watched the vid again...Guess they are w/the purple/bordeaux laces.

Back
Top Bottom