MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by manslayer

Originally Posted by dhtowng

30t6p3b.gif
Its always somethin man. Whats up with him saying that they will come with purple laces? All the early pics I have seen have had black laces. Except for that one pic with the bad lighting on that air randy pic. Whatever. If it come with purple laces I'll just get black ones I guess. But damn its always a downer. Purple laces? Not sure if serious

It's not like you're going to have to rob someone for black laces
eyes.gif
Y'all sure he didn't mean, In ADDITION to the Black laces??

^Just watched the vid again...Guess they are w/the purple/bordeaux laces.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

there are a bunch of OG with box on ebay, I think people are trying to make their money before this retro drops.....id rather have ogs because they are the real deal

i rather have a retro that i can wear and not worry about cracking

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

there are a bunch of OG with box on ebay, I think people are trying to make their money before this retro drops.....id rather have ogs because they are the real deal

i rather have a retro that i can wear and not worry about cracking

right i meant for collecting purposes and legacy

of course id want the retros to rock, since they wont crack and wont be worth anything near the ogs....i care about the legacy of kicks and retros imo kill it, look at metallic 1 retros, hardly anyone cared about those, yet when someone breaks out the OGs, they all go crazy

right i meant for collecting purposes and legacy

of course id want the retros to rock, since they wont crack and wont be worth anything near the ogs....i care about the legacy of kicks and retros imo kill it, look at metallic 1 retros, hardly anyone cared about those, yet when someone breaks out the OGs, they all go crazy

Everybody is talking about flopping..... I hope they do so I can grab another 2 pair a month later...But they won't

Everybody is talking about flopping..... I hope they do so I can grab another 2 pair a month later...But they won't

Just found out My Navy Exchange will be getting these in and selling for 50 less than retail AND tax free. Gotta love that NEX.

Just found out My Navy Exchange will be getting these in and selling for 50 less than retail AND tax free. Gotta love that NEX.

Back
Top Bottom