MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Im kinda torn right now, these will be a game time decison, that sample does look way more cleaner, but the 2011 still looks ok too. Decisons Decisions lol

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IM COPPING THIS 'TRASH'
LOL!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

air-jordan-7-vii-bordeaux.jpg

air-jordan-7-bordeaux-retro.jpg

air-jordan-7-vii-bordeaux-retro.jpg

eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
I used to hate these shoes from older pictures and was going to EASY! pass these bad boys. Right now... I just don't know.

I don't know if they'll sit or not. Seems like people have more money now, JB has the hype machine brewing again. I need to stay off NT looking at these shoe pictures
grin.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

air-jordan-7-vii-bordeaux.jpg

air-jordan-7-bordeaux-retro.jpg

air-jordan-7-vii-bordeaux-retro.jpg

eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
I used to hate these shoes from older pictures and was going to EASY! pass these bad boys. Right now... I just don't know.

I don't know if they'll sit or not. Seems like people have more money now, JB has the hype machine brewing again. I need to stay off NT looking at these shoe pictures
grin.gif

I think the older Jordan heads' or the ones that are old enough to have seen GOAT play will be the ones to cop (Im 29 so this includes myself). The AJ VII is one of my least favorite J but this CW represents so much history to me. Remember the bugs bunny commercial MJ had these on. Seems like thats what set Space Jam off and made it into a movie. These will be DS, the CW is kinda out there and you gotta have skill to pull these off. Im not willing to try lol Ill just keep em DS. I pre ordered mine off thetank.bigcartel.com for least amount of $$$ Ive seen in the last month or so I been searchin. I asked earlier but no one responded so Ill ask again........Is this gonna be GR or GR ltd, or just straight LTD???? My Foot Locker and Champs wont be getting them.

I think the older Jordan heads' or the ones that are old enough to have seen GOAT play will be the ones to cop (Im 29 so this includes myself). The AJ VII is one of my least favorite J but this CW represents so much history to me. Remember the bugs bunny commercial MJ had these on. Seems like thats what set Space Jam off and made it into a movie. These will be DS, the CW is kinda out there and you gotta have skill to pull these off. Im not willing to try lol Ill just keep em DS. I pre ordered mine off thetank.bigcartel.com for least amount of $$$ Ive seen in the last month or so I been searchin. I asked earlier but no one responded so Ill ask again........Is this gonna be GR or GR ltd, or just straight LTD???? My Foot Locker and Champs wont be getting them.

Back
Top Bottom