MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

These bring back so many memories of when my brother had these when I was younger and how my mom didn't buy us the same kicks lol. Now gotta get 2 pair of these. Thank JB for the future argument with my girl
roll.gif

These bring back so many memories of when my brother had these when I was younger and how my mom didn't buy us the same kicks lol. Now gotta get 2 pair of these. Thank JB for the future argument with my girl
roll.gif

I PRAY JB releses some shirts and stuff that matche, I WILLL JUST DIE IF THEY D0, if not to ebay for the OG SHIRTS, LMAO!!!

could anyone grab me 2 pair of these if i pay them??? im gonna be in jamica on relese day and dont want to get screwed out on this, i been waiting 18 yrs!!!!!! anyone???

I PRAY JB releses some shirts and stuff that matche, I WILLL JUST DIE IF THEY D0, if not to ebay for the OG SHIRTS, LMAO!!!

could anyone grab me 2 pair of these if i pay them??? im gonna be in jamica on relese day and dont want to get screwed out on this, i been waiting 18 yrs!!!!!! anyone???

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

slowly growing on me

You call yourself a jordan head and these have to grow on you?

Damn, you makin' my nipples hard with that one.

A lot of people just dont feel the colorway.  I remember back in sixth grade, nobody had this colorway.  I was the only one.  Even going out, I saw people with the other colorways, but not once did I see someone wearing the bordeauxs.  Its a colorway that your either gonna love, or hate.  I love it and cant wait, but no way will I pay 250 plus 35 shipping for them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

slowly growing on me

You call yourself a jordan head and these have to grow on you?

Damn, you makin' my nipples hard with that one.

A lot of people just dont feel the colorway.  I remember back in sixth grade, nobody had this colorway.  I was the only one.  Even going out, I saw people with the other colorways, but not once did I see someone wearing the bordeauxs.  Its a colorway that your either gonna love, or hate.  I love it and cant wait, but no way will I pay 250 plus 35 shipping for them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ejpeg

Think I'll pass. Shape is off…

Seriously, Shape?  At least they didnt butcher it down like the IV, or face the jumpman in the wrong direction on the left shoe like they did the XI, or make it shorter. It doesnt look like a banana.  So Im confused on the shape?  The IV is the only shoe that I have a major problem with.  After 03, That is the shoe that looks nothing like the original.

Seriously, Shape?  At least they didnt butcher it down like the IV, or face the jumpman in the wrong direction on the left shoe like they did the XI, or make it shorter. It doesnt look like a banana.  So Im confused on the shape?  The IV is the only shoe that I have a major problem with.  After 03, That is the shoe that looks nothing like the original.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Sure the space between the lace holes is closer than the OG's, but that's not enough to keep the true enthusiasts from copping

Originally Posted by El Bro

Sure the space between the lace holes is closer than the OG's, but that's not enough to keep the true enthusiasts from copping

Too much other heat coming out this year for me to get these. That compounded with the fact that I have the Raptors from the DMP pack, which look better to me.

Too much other heat coming out this year for me to get these. That compounded with the fact that I have the Raptors from the DMP pack, which look better to me.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

You know which ones look even better than those?? 
1227685066999716238.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom