MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Too much other heat coming out this year for me to get these. That compounded with the fact that I have the Raptors from the DMP pack, which look better to me.

You know which ones look even better than those?? 
1227685066999716238.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Too much other heat coming out this year for me to get these. That compounded with the fact that I have the Raptors from the DMP pack, which look better to me.

1227685066999716238.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jordan Brand is FOOLISH not to release these.

1227685066999716238.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

1227685066999716238.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is it just me...or aren't the DMP 7's closer to the OG colorway than those retros?

1227685066999716238.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is it just me...or aren't the DMP 7's closer to the OG colorway than those retros?

I like the dmps because there was no hype associated with them, and the colorway was clean. 

I like the dmps because there was no hype associated with them, and the colorway was clean. 

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

1227685066999716238.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's just you.

1227685066999716238.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's just you.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

1227685066999716238.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's just you.
actually da OG VII's were basically a mix of da DMP raptors & da 2002 pairs....da OG's had so many re-stocks back in da day that kicks resembled both pairs...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

1227685066999716238.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's just you.
actually da OG VII's were basically a mix of da DMP raptors & da 2002 pairs....da OG's had so many re-stocks back in da day that kicks resembled both pairs...

I will cop these with a discount or if they go on sale. I rather wait for True Blue and Black Cement IIIs.

I will cop these with a discount or if they go on sale. I rather wait for True Blue and Black Cement IIIs.

Back
Top Bottom