MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Ehh I don't know about - I heard that argument before and pretty much summed up that the DMP's are nothing like the OG's.

93931574.jpg

81412402.jpg

^Those look damn near identical to the 02's.  

Ehh I don't know about - I heard that argument before and pretty much summed up that the DMP's are nothing like the OG's.

93931574.jpg

81412402.jpg

^Those look damn near identical to the 02's.  

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Too much other heat coming out this year for me to get these. That compounded with the fact that I have the Raptors from the DMP pack, which look better to me.

3c1264f12395967f35ffc1c0bf32713632323a10_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Too much other heat coming out this year for me to get these. That compounded with the fact that I have the Raptors from the DMP pack, which look better to me.

3c1264f12395967f35ffc1c0bf32713632323a10_r.jpg

air-jordan-7-vii-original-og-black-dark-charcoal-true-red-1.jpg
So...the DMP's are nt like the OG's?. And stop calling them Raptors for God's sake, the team was unheard of in 1992

So...the DMP's are nt like the OG's?. And stop calling them Raptors for God's sake, the team was unheard of in 1992

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

No the DMP's weren't....That is almost 20 year old suede that is losing it's color...they didn't look like that BRAND NEW

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

No the DMP's weren't....That is almost 20 year old suede that is losing it's color...they didn't look like that BRAND NEW

^What are you talking about. Its charcoal and Black, not all black. People are confused. Jordan wore BlkRed Player exclusive VII's that never got released and people are confusing them with Raptors..

Player Exclusive game worn...

So called Raptors...

^What are you talking about. Its charcoal and Black, not all black. People are confused. Jordan wore BlkRed Player exclusive VII's that never got released and people are confusing them with Raptors..

Player Exclusive game worn...

So called Raptors...

Let's get back on track here. It's ALL about this shoe right here, this colorway that I have been waiting almost 2 decades for.
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
. Take that Raptor/playoff/bred/ black and red talk elsewhere
wink.gif

Let's get back on track here. It's ALL about this shoe right here, this colorway that I have been waiting almost 2 decades for.
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
. Take that Raptor/playoff/bred/ black and red talk elsewhere
wink.gif

Anybody referring to a Jordan sneaker as "Raptor" or "bred" should all be thrown in a pit and set on fire.

Anybody referring to a Jordan sneaker as "Raptor" or "bred" should all be thrown in a pit and set on fire.

Back
Top Bottom