MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Just ordered mine from marqueesole. $269 after shipping tho. SMH @ me

sick.gif
,you serious? You couldn't wait 1 month?

These are most likely gonna be sitting on the shelves also so you could've probably gotten them under retail instead of $269 $@+ it

$@+ it. But I dount they sit on shelves tho. Most first time retros never do
laugh.gif
if you have the money why not? Might be true but there's little to no hype behind these. Mostly collectors like us are gonna be the ones to cop these for their collections and we don't make up that much of the consumers. The Cement III"s were much more well known than these and they're still sitting so I think that these will be on shelves for a while.

Hopefully they are so I can double up on another pair under retail
pimp.gif
Yup.  Its crazy to see white/cement 3's sitting and they are one of the most sought after Jordans.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

sick.gif

These are most likely gonna be sitting on the shelves also so you could've probably gotten them under retail instead of $269 $@+ it

laugh.gif
if you have the money why not? Might be true but there's little to no hype behind these. Mostly collectors like us are gonna be the ones to cop these for their collections and we don't make up that much of the consumers. The Cement III"s were much more well known than these and they're still sitting so I think that these will be on shelves for a while.

pimp.gif
Yup.  Its crazy to see white/cement 3's sitting and they are one of the most sought after Jordans.

Where are they sitting?

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

sick.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Where are they sitting?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

wow no offense if this dude is on this board but this dude right here make me wanna never buy a shoe ever again....

dude look like a 50 year old hybrid of john leguizamo and steve urkel

tryin way too hard too

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

wow no offense if this dude is on this board but this dude right here make me wanna never buy a shoe ever again....

dude look like a 50 year old hybrid of john leguizamo and steve urkel

tryin way too hard too

^lol, I've never had a problem with Sneakgeez, he's just doing his thing for the youngsters -but he is definitely acting very wierd in that vid, seems like he's on something. What's up with the singing?

"7s all day ...7s all day ...la la la la la ...you gonna cop? I'm gonna cop"
laugh.gif

^lol, I've never had a problem with Sneakgeez, he's just doing his thing for the youngsters -but he is definitely acting very wierd in that vid, seems like he's on something. What's up with the singing?

"7s all day ...7s all day ...la la la la la ...you gonna cop? I'm gonna cop"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom