MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

yeah, that dude sneakgeeks seemed a little off in that vid. i wish dj delz was getting some of these kicks early, cause that dude does good reviews. 

yeah, that dude sneakgeeks seemed a little off in that vid. i wish dj delz was getting some of these kicks early, cause that dude does good reviews. 

I want these but  I already got the raptors in  the 60+ pack, so these look way to similar after all the j's that have just dropped.  Does anybody feel the same or is it just me?

I want these but  I already got the raptors in  the 60+ pack, so these look way to similar after all the j's that have just dropped.  Does anybody feel the same or is it just me?

I decided that ima get these Bords, Concords and Met 5's then I retire. Im too old for this...

Dammit I forgot about the Black/Cement and True Blue 3's

I decided that ima get these Bords, Concords and Met 5's then I retire. Im too old for this...

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

lol looks like you aint goin nowhere.  I know you getting the laney grape pack too.

lol looks like you aint goin nowhere.  I know you getting the laney grape pack too.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Ha Ha, you right. City X's maybe next year, plus that Grape pack...and maybe even another XI/XII pack. But the Bords are at the top, one of the only pre 1998 Jordan I have never owned

Ha Ha, you right. City X's maybe next year, plus that Grape pack...and maybe even another XI/XII pack. But the Bords are at the top, one of the only pre 1998 Jordan I have never owned

New pics from SneakerNews
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-new-detailed-images-06.jpg

air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-new-detailed-images-03.jpg

air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-new-detailed-images-05.jpg

air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-new-detailed-images-01.jpg

air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-new-detailed-images-02.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2011/03/08/air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-new-detailed-images/

So...no one read this? LOL

So...no one read this? LOL

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

That dude SneakGeeks wasn't even into shoes 5 years ago - and he's in his 30's 40s. I think he made sneakers his new hobby
Respect his taste in kicks and early pickups but this guy needs to chill with sniffing his kicks like a straight fiend
indifferent.gif
.  I rather see the kicks on feet rather than half way down your nostrils damn
sick.gif
.  Bordeauxs
happy.gif
I wanted to pass but they are so crisp.  

Back
Top Bottom