MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

laugh.gif
@ dude saying Jordan had player exclusive 7s. You not that deep son. Those Black/Red 7s in '92 were my first pair of jordans ever and they look exactly like the 02's - so I know from experience. MJ All Day 45 is right, that suede on those faded over time. They dont look like that brand new.

laugh.gif
@ dude saying Jordan had player exclusive 7s. You not that deep son. Those Black/Red 7s in '92 were my first pair of jordans ever and they look exactly like the 02's - so I know from experience. MJ All Day 45 is right, that suede on those faded over time. They dont look like that brand new.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

But back to the matter at hand.... I am extremely "hype" over these shoes. I will definitely "beast" for them.
laugh.gif
Sike naw. I really want these though.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

But back to the matter at hand.... I am extremely "hype" over these shoes. I will definitely "beast" for them.
laugh.gif

ima paint that light $%+ midsole on my pair
smile.gif
any paint out there that wont crack? will dulling the midsole before i paint it help the paint from cracking?

yea yea save your comments to yourself im a picky person
laugh.gif

and how you guys gonna attack the dmp vii for not looking like the ogs but co sign on this light $%+ midsole on these?
laugh.gif

and yes my black/red vii og did not look like the dmp vii until 13 years later when it started to fade...

ima paint that light $%+ midsole on my pair
smile.gif
any paint out there that wont crack? will dulling the midsole before i paint it help the paint from cracking?

yea yea save your comments to yourself im a picky person
laugh.gif

and how you guys gonna attack the dmp vii for not looking like the ogs but co sign on this light $%+ midsole on these?
laugh.gif

and yes my black/red vii og did not look like the dmp vii until 13 years later when it started to fade...

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Lol at this "son". You kids need to stop because you know nothing. click the first ISS link

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Air+Jordan+VII+OG+Black/True+Red+MJ+PE

.......This original Air Jordan VII is a game worn player exclusive. These were made specifically for MJ and were worn during the 1991-1992 NBA season. The real kicker is that these are also autographed by the man himself! Talk about rarity!

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Lol at this "son". You kids need to stop because you know nothing. click the first ISS link

.......This original Air Jordan VII is a game worn player exclusive. These were made specifically for MJ and were worn during the 1991-1992 NBA season. The real kicker is that these are also autographed by the man himself! Talk about rarity!

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Did you bring ISS in here...for proof?

15636f2219c196326df63b9df1ffc65362b13196_r.gif

3cb26121619dd6c8370fb6c07c771aa8dd4bb198_r.gif

f1c369be1f12934568843c9bf096c1c592007459_r.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Did you bring ISS in here...for proof?

15636f2219c196326df63b9df1ffc65362b13196_r.gif

3cb26121619dd6c8370fb6c07c771aa8dd4bb198_r.gif

f1c369be1f12934568843c9bf096c1c592007459_r.jpg

93931574.jpg

And these are not "Raptors" They are just Black and Red VII's
da ship has set sailed on that nickname...only way people know what ur talkin about is when u say "raptor" VII's

laugh.gif
add to da that that there's enough purple that you have to add it.

93931574.jpg

And these are not "Raptors" They are just Black and Red VII's
da ship has set sailed on that nickname...only way people know what ur talkin about is when u say "raptor" VII's

laugh.gif
add to da that that there's enough purple that you have to add it.

Back
Top Bottom