MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I don't really care about the actual placement of the colors on my tongues, I just want a pair that showcases the blue, Bordeaux, and yellow. My CDP Hares only have orange and black, maybe a little silver on the tongues, but no green, and they look really dull that way. The vibrant colors make this shoe in my opinion.

The pairs on this page are beautiful.

I don't really care about the actual placement of the colors on my tongues, I just want a pair that showcases the blue, Bordeaux, and yellow. My CDP Hares only have orange and black, maybe a little silver on the tongues, but no green, and they look really dull that way. The vibrant colors make this shoe in my opinion.

The pairs on this page are beautiful.

^good pic! argh so jealous!! where is everyone getting these from now??? also are these gonna be on eastbay?

^good pic! argh so jealous!! where is everyone getting these from now??? also are these gonna be on eastbay?

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by jpamo415

They are up on sneakerhead.com
Copped my size with a 10% off coupon!
pimp.gif

Hows that so...I don't see any sizes it just said "please select" nor says sold out...

Sold out bruh

Thanks bruh!

Hows that so...I don't see any sizes it just said "please select" nor says sold out...

Sold out bruh

Thanks bruh!

Sry man as soon as I ordered i came on nt and posted the info.Dono if my pair even went through. I haven't received any shipping info yet

Sold out bruh

Thanks bruh!

Sry man as soon as I ordered i came on nt and posted the info.Dono if my pair even went through. I haven't received any shipping info yet

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If these dudes are gonna be man enough to post their fits, they have be man enough to take the feedback.

Don't post $$%+ if you don't want anyone to see or comment about. We're in a damn sneaker forum, don't act like you're invisible.

Some of you are just reminding us how wack JB clothing keeps getting by posting the pics.  

aint that the truth, if you post a tacky bummy outfit on here thinking your cool, im going to take an e number 2 on you and if you don't like it turn off your station simple as that.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If these dudes are gonna be man enough to post their fits, they have be man enough to take the feedback.

Don't post $$%+ if you don't want anyone to see or comment about. We're in a damn sneaker forum, don't act like you're invisible.

Some of you are just reminding us how wack JB clothing keeps getting by posting the pics.  

aint that the truth, if you post a tacky bummy outfit on here thinking your cool, im going to take an e number 2 on you and if you don't like it turn off your station simple as that.

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

A lot of ppl hyping these up, can you say hypebeasts? 
ohwell.gif

Hype beasts? Hardly. I'm excited for a shoe I had when I was a kid and been looking forward to the release that's a hype beast? Spare me.Way to make a splash bro
Don't be rude to me kid, I don't appreciate that OK? I've been reading these forums for a while before I joined, and alot of ppl in this tread agreed that ppl were going out of their way to foolishly overhype these, and for no good reason. Who knows if they're gonna go quick or not, only April 16th will tell. 
laugh.gif

Hardly being rude and if I said I had these when I was a kid then I doubt calling me a kid really fits you know. Who comes on a sneaker forum to argue and calls out others. Smh at all this. Didn't see may people trying to hyp these up but to each his own. Off to the warriors v lakers game. Going to be wearing these. Hopefully nobody steps on my kicks!

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

A lot of ppl hyping these up, can you say hypebeasts? 
ohwell.gif

Hype beasts? Hardly. I'm excited for a shoe I had when I was a kid and been looking forward to the release that's a hype beast? Spare me.Way to make a splash bro
Don't be rude to me kid, I don't appreciate that OK? I've been reading these forums for a while before I joined, and alot of ppl in this tread agreed that ppl were going out of their way to foolishly overhype these, and for no good reason. Who knows if they're gonna go quick or not, only April 16th will tell. 
laugh.gif

Hardly being rude and if I said I had these when I was a kid then I doubt calling me a kid really fits you know. Who comes on a sneaker forum to argue and calls out others. Smh at all this. Didn't see may people trying to hyp these up but to each his own. Off to the warriors v lakers game. Going to be wearing these. Hopefully nobody steps on my kicks!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

im amazed at how many companies are making shirts for these. black tee n jeans for me 
happy.gif
yeah buddy! let the shoes stand out, not the shirt/fitted, thats always been my style
but some of the shirts they got are pretty nice, just not for me

for whatever reason the 'la franchuiere' one stood out to me, don't even know if i spelled that right
laugh.gif

16th can't come soon enough

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

im amazed at how many companies are making shirts for these. black tee n jeans for me 
happy.gif
yeah buddy! let the shoes stand out, not the shirt/fitted, thats always been my style
but some of the shirts they got are pretty nice, just not for me

for whatever reason the 'la franchuiere' one stood out to me, don't even know if i spelled that right
laugh.gif

16th can't come soon enough

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

yo i had to come outta retirement for these..have'nt seen these in person since the 4th grade...they fit ture to size so i say go with the normal size...THESE ARE FIRE!
pimp.gif

damn!!..... excuse the glock....
roll.gif
drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

Back
Top Bottom