MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by air max 87

its not lame at all. the, as for me im hopin green in mine. blue should be easier to get 
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
GottaBdaShoes[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 04/07/111:10 AM
[/td][td]
Thanks for the compliments guys. French, one of my pair have green tongues. Very minimal yellow. I picked them out like that. I had to go through 10 pairs to get the 2 pairs that I wanted. It's going to suck for people on release day. They'll have to settle for what they get. Some of the pairs had tongues that were no where near matching each other.
[/td][/tr][/table] 
WHAT PLEASE POST PIX!!

Do you guys think it would be to much of a hassle to go to the store and ask them to bring out multiple pairs to match em up? Am I trippin off this green tongue thing? i can honestly deal with mix matching tongues. 

alot of stores wont let you, because its gonna create a mess and hold up lines.
i understand  that if there is lines. i  wouldnt go to a AJ 11 type release and be picky like that but im hopin this is a walk-in walk out type of release. no lines maybe a group of people wanting the same thing but i doubt people will camp out and form lines. 
this release is pretty unknown cause we dont know the outcome or level of hype

from speaking with a couple of store managers, dudes were telling me dudes been askin for them for some times now, i dont expect these to be gone that morning, but they will be gone thru the weekend, (depending on area of course)

unless its extremely dead, no store is gonna let you sit there and sort thru boxes.

its not lame at all. the, as for me im hopin green in mine. blue should be easier to get 
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
GottaBdaShoes[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 04/07/111:10 AM
[/td][td]
Thanks for the compliments guys. French, one of my pair have green tongues. Very minimal yellow. I picked them out like that. I had to go through 10 pairs to get the 2 pairs that I wanted. It's going to suck for people on release day. They'll have to settle for what they get. Some of the pairs had tongues that were no where near matching each other.
[/td][/tr][/table] 
WHAT PLEASE POST PIX!!

Do you guys think it would be to much of a hassle to go to the store and ask them to bring out multiple pairs to match em up? Am I trippin off this green tongue thing? i can honestly deal with mix matching tongues. 

i understand  that if there is lines. i  wouldnt go to a AJ 11 type release and be picky like that but im hopin this is a walk-in walk out type of release. no lines maybe a group of people wanting the same thing but i doubt people will camp out and form lines. 

from speaking with a couple of store managers, dudes were telling me dudes been askin for them for some times now, i dont expect these to be gone that morning, but they will be gone thru the weekend, (depending on area of course)

unless its extremely dead, no store is gonna let you sit there and sort thru boxes.

imma see what happens. by me this mall has 5 sneaker stores so imma see what happens. maybe i will go from store to store

imma see what happens. by me this mall has 5 sneaker stores so imma see what happens. maybe i will go from store to store

Originally Posted by leocabrera

You guys taking this tongue thing way to serious.

#!@+$%$%. the tongue MAKES the shoe..an ugly color placement makes the shoe not worthy of a purchase.   

#!@+$%$%. the tongue MAKES the shoe..an ugly color placement makes the shoe not worthy of a purchase.   

Plan on rocking this with mine...dont worry I dont care about any negative responses I paid for it so it will be worn lol
now if I could only get a pair with green in the tongue i'm good

Plan on rocking this with mine...dont worry I dont care about any negative responses I paid for it so it will be worn lol

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

PICS OR DUCKTALES.

I'VE GONE THROUGH THE STOCKROOM AT 3 DIFFERENT FINISHLINES NOW. NONE OF THE PAIRS IN ANY SIZES HAVE GREEN...UNLESS ITS EXTREMELY RARE, NONE WILL HAVE IT.

PICS OR DUCKTALES.

I'VE GONE THROUGH THE STOCKROOM AT 3 DIFFERENT FINISHLINES NOW. NONE OF THE PAIRS IN ANY SIZES HAVE GREEN...UNLESS ITS EXTREMELY RARE, NONE WILL HAVE IT.

^ i think you're right. They took off the green the same way they took off the red on the CDP VIIs. I would like to see pics too.

^ i think you're right. They took off the green the same way they took off the red on the CDP VIIs. I would like to see pics too.

3 colors are boring.  There's more color action on the bottom of the sole.

3 colors are boring.  There's more color action on the bottom of the sole.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

PICS OR DUCKTALES.

Cause you went through "3 stock rooms" at Finish Line stores like a beast don't mean dude is posting a lie.

I've seen 3 on people's FEET already with the green.  Legit -- from Footlocker early.  Fall back!

I swear... 
laugh.gif
  I see why I don't frequent this forum. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

PICS OR DUCKTALES.

Cause you went through "3 stock rooms" at Finish Line stores like a beast don't mean dude is posting a lie.

I've seen 3 on people's FEET already with the green.  Legit -- from Footlocker early.  Fall back!

I swear... 
laugh.gif
  I see why I don't frequent this forum. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Anyone pre-ordered these from Deadstockshoes?

I don't think you can yet... at least not online.  I noticed how they jacked the price up $5 though.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Anyone pre-ordered these from Deadstockshoes?

I don't think you can yet... at least not online.  I noticed how they jacked the price up $5 though.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom