MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Got these yesterday, and they fit true to size. I wear 9.5 in all Js and these fit perfectly in 9.5. They are extremely comfortable, they feel very soft on the foot. Anyone else get a ridiculously large box? Got two pairs of 9.5 and I swear both boxes are a size that fits a size 15 or something.

Got these yesterday, and they fit true to size. I wear 9.5 in all Js and these fit perfectly in 9.5. They are extremely comfortable, they feel very soft on the foot. Anyone else get a ridiculously large box? Got two pairs of 9.5 and I swear both boxes are a size that fits a size 15 or something.

Jordans have been runnin' big for a minute now. Eith the exception of the IX and XI, I've had to size down...  

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Got em for BM and daughters this Sat.
pimp.gif
What a way to keep her from filing child support on you.

Jordans have been runnin' big for a minute now. Eith the exception of the IX and XI, I've had to size down...  

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Got em for BM and daughters this Sat.
pimp.gif
What a way to keep her from filing child support on you.

Originally Posted by bence23

5 more days about people whining about sizing..smh

do you not like your shoes to fit?
sizing has been an issue.  cement 3s were loose.  XIs were tight.  Can't find a sweet spot for JB.  I'll have to try them on.  if they're loose so be it.  rather that than a tight shoe.

Originally Posted by bence23

5 more days about people whining about sizing..smh

do you not like your shoes to fit?
sizing has been an issue.  cement 3s were loose.  XIs were tight.  Can't find a sweet spot for JB.  I'll have to try them on.  if they're loose so be it.  rather that than a tight shoe.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Some of you here are OD-ing with the matching. What happened to the plain black/white tee with some jeans?
People with different taste in clothing happened.

Some of you here are OD-ing with the matching. What happened to the plain black/white tee with some jeans?
People with different taste in clothing happened.

I mean it's ok to have one novelty shirt tho? Not like they gonna wear them everytime they wear their shoes!
laugh.gif

I mean it's ok to have one novelty shirt tho? Not like they gonna wear them everytime they wear their shoes!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheDragon

the unique color and swag this are getting remind me of the Aqua viii's for some reason.

Pls don't describe one of my favorite signature Jordans as having "swag."  And the 7's and 8's are known for having unique colors/designs.

Originally Posted by TheDragon

the unique color and swag this are getting remind me of the Aqua viii's for some reason.

Pls don't describe one of my favorite signature Jordans as having "swag."  And the 7's and 8's are known for having unique colors/designs.

Seriously.. black t or polo wit dark denim jeans is wat my swag gon be.. or sum camo shorts.. still on the look out for those tho..

Seriously.. black t or polo wit dark denim jeans is wat my swag gon be.. or sum camo shorts.. still on the look out for those tho..

These are all over in NYC at mom & pops already. Was able to get a pair on Saturday for $180 out the door. Figure regular price with tax is about $15 less, but didn't mind paying to secure a pair and not have to worry.

These are all over in NYC at mom & pops already. Was able to get a pair on Saturday for $180 out the door. Figure regular price with tax is about $15 less, but didn't mind paying to secure a pair and not have to worry.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

People with a taste in clothing happened.

fixed. A $5 t shirt aint bad too wear every once in a while but shadykay sound like he living off them $5 tees.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

People with a taste in clothing happened.

fixed. A $5 t shirt aint bad too wear every once in a while but shadykay sound like he living off them $5 tees.

So yeah im posting it again because some said the vimeo gave them a issue..

but i have a question compared to other comparison videos whats your take on one like this? Instead on focusing on the person showing the shoe really highlight it and give you the comparison and not much more extra? working on some future ones and wondering is this format is liked or disliked..

but i have a question compared to other comparison videos whats your take on one like this? Instead on focusing on the person showing the shoe really highlight it and give you the comparison and not much more extra? working on some future ones and wondering is this format is liked or disliked..

Originally Posted by mrmadison

Go check out a @SneakerDave comparison.  I know somebody knows his YT channel.  He's about 99% on point w/his comparisons.

I don't really like this one in particular because you only give broad angle shots.  Sure, we can see the aesthetic differences but most don't have the OG's on hand for an in-depth comparison.

Originally Posted by mrmadison

Go check out a @SneakerDave comparison.  I know somebody knows his YT channel.  He's about 99% on point w/his comparisons.

I don't really like this one in particular because you only give broad angle shots.  Sure, we can see the aesthetic differences but most don't have the OG's on hand for an in-depth comparison.

Back
Top Bottom