MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Pre-ordered from Kicks-Crew, horrible with communication, but cheapest option for me to actually get these in Australia.

Pre-ordered from Kicks-Crew, horrible with communication, but cheapest option for me to actually get these in Australia.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

%!+##$ footaction gonna tell me on Wednesday that all the pairs are accounted for!!! SMFH email to corporate comin soon lol

they always doing that ...
mad.gif

thats y i think my email will fall on def ears.. they aint stoppin me from gettin them cuz FTL got em rite down the hall but im like really yo?! dont be a **** jus gimme mines lol

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

%!+##$ footaction gonna tell me on Wednesday that all the pairs are accounted for!!! SMFH email to corporate comin soon lol

they always doing that ...
mad.gif

thats y i think my email will fall on def ears.. they aint stoppin me from gettin them cuz FTL got em rite down the hall but im like really yo?! dont be a **** jus gimme mines lol

Originally Posted by DRO3000

All yall giving props for sneakerst. price and so on should know that they raised their price to $180.....jus sayin (ive ordered from em too, they aint bad)

raising the price 2 days before release date?

They closely monitor these here boards... slowly but surely will they price hyped sneakers accordingly.

I bet they have a really handsome staff.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

All yall giving props for sneakerst. price and so on should know that they raised their price to $180.....jus sayin (ive ordered from em too, they aint bad)

raising the price 2 days before release date?

They closely monitor these here boards... slowly but surely will they price hyped sneakers accordingly.

I bet they have a really handsome staff.

saw this online ... I pray i get a pair with that tongue ...nh

Is that a pic from a store FB from down south in miami g?
nerd.gif
If so I got from them today and I got to pick out of two pairs the brought me out. Worker didnt want to bring too many out but Im happy with the tongues on mine
pimp.gif

saw this online ... I pray i get a pair with that tongue ...nh

Is that a pic from a store FB from down south in miami g?
nerd.gif
If so I got from them today and I got to pick out of two pairs the brought me out. Worker didnt want to bring too many out but Im happy with the tongues on mine
pimp.gif

just a heads up, these may sell better than expected and there may be less pairs out there than people thought.

i heard champs 42nd street in NYC didnt get alot of pairs for that size of store....

take it for what its worth.

just a heads up, these may sell better than expected and there may be less pairs out there than people thought.

i heard champs 42nd street in NYC didnt get alot of pairs for that size of store....

take it for what its worth.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

For me...this time....it was a matter of convenience. My son has an out-of-state in baseball tourney this weekend. And I have no clue as to where to purchase this release in southern AL (Dothan to be exact). So...this time...I don't mind the $20. Although, w/ local connects I'm sure I could've had a pair held.

That's fine. I understand the peace of mind aspect. But purporting that paying 20 dollars over list just 3 days before a release is what makes dealing with these d-bag resellers so frustrating after the fact.

Considering that shipping is included in the 170 I think it was spot on.  Retail plus tax here in Texas is 8.25 so they come out to 162.37.  Wow, lets get the pitch forks and go after sneaker st because they are 7 bucks higher than retail plus tax.   The Majority of the shoes on sneaker st have been priced really well, even better that the price includes shipping.

Right.  Except they're 180 now, which is pretty much my point. 7 bucks today, 17 tomorrow.  They're not doing you some sort of favor by not charging insanely over retail. 

Originally Posted by El Bro

For me...this time....it was a matter of convenience. My son has an out-of-state in baseball tourney this weekend. And I have no clue as to where to purchase this release in southern AL (Dothan to be exact). So...this time...I don't mind the $20. Although, w/ local connects I'm sure I could've had a pair held.

That's fine. I understand the peace of mind aspect. But purporting that paying 20 dollars over list just 3 days before a release is what makes dealing with these d-bag resellers so frustrating after the fact.

Considering that shipping is included in the 170 I think it was spot on.  Retail plus tax here in Texas is 8.25 so they come out to 162.37.  Wow, lets get the pitch forks and go after sneaker st because they are 7 bucks higher than retail plus tax.   The Majority of the shoes on sneaker st have been priced really well, even better that the price includes shipping.

Right.  Except they're 180 now, which is pretty much my point. 7 bucks today, 17 tomorrow.  They're not doing you some sort of favor by not charging insanely over retail. 

Totally agree w/ you. I don't do online too much unless its a steal (which in this case it wasn't so much). But of the few online stores that I deal w/, Sneaker.St is definitely one of them. His prices really aren't that bad compared to others....and he's really about the right thing. He's no UTA in terms of selection...but you see how their prices are slowly creeping up! Which at the end of the day...its all business. And if you can maximize your profits based on demand...then hey...run your business the best it fits YOU (not us...we'll continue to whine about it)!

But I digress...back to the shoes (not the resellers)...I'm very excited about this release. These originally came out when I was in the 6th grade...and I opted for the Bo Jacksons (gray/yellow/black) at the time. And honestly didn't regret it....back then. Hindsight....I wished I would've opted for these...not to take anything from the Bo's b/c that was a classic trainer as well!

Memory serves correctly this was the least popular colorway around my neighborhood by a large margin.  I had these, but the black and red ones were really my pride and joys.  I always wanted Bo's but my old man would only spring for one pair per marking period, so J's it had to be.

Totally agree w/ you. I don't do online too much unless its a steal (which in this case it wasn't so much). But of the few online stores that I deal w/, Sneaker.St is definitely one of them. His prices really aren't that bad compared to others....and he's really about the right thing. He's no UTA in terms of selection...but you see how their prices are slowly creeping up! Which at the end of the day...its all business. And if you can maximize your profits based on demand...then hey...run your business the best it fits YOU (not us...we'll continue to whine about it)!

But I digress...back to the shoes (not the resellers)...I'm very excited about this release. These originally came out when I was in the 6th grade...and I opted for the Bo Jacksons (gray/yellow/black) at the time. And honestly didn't regret it....back then. Hindsight....I wished I would've opted for these...not to take anything from the Bo's b/c that was a classic trainer as well!

Memory serves correctly this was the least popular colorway around my neighborhood by a large margin.  I had these, but the black and red ones were really my pride and joys.  I always wanted Bo's but my old man would only spring for one pair per marking period, so J's it had to be.

Originally Posted by RNS666

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by authentic354

sidelineapparel_2154_159484107

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
in that order.

smh at this. come on, jb. straps? i'm mad disappointed.
tired.gif

-straps
-can't put in laces
-pretty much a different shoe from the OG toddler version

grin.gif
i gotta think hard about this one. smh.
These look SO much better than the OG toddler ones... these actually look like mini VII's. The OG's look like they were home made.

EXACTLY
laugh.gif
@ homemade they do look homemade

Originally Posted by RNS666

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by authentic354

sidelineapparel_2154_159484107

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
in that order.

smh at this. come on, jb. straps? i'm mad disappointed.
tired.gif

-straps
-can't put in laces
-pretty much a different shoe from the OG toddler version

grin.gif
i gotta think hard about this one. smh.
These look SO much better than the OG toddler ones... these actually look like mini VII's. The OG's look like they were home made.

EXACTLY
laugh.gif
@ homemade they do look homemade

Back
Top Bottom