MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by air max 87

I dont understand the big deal with sneaker st raising the price.

they constantly have damm near retail on release time frame.

if something is hyped up and sells out quickly let them make their money.

they have plenty of shoes they sell for retail before RD.

dont like the price? dont buy them.
Agreed..and I don't want to come off as sounding like the Sneaker.St spokesman, because I'm not (only 2 transactions in). But the facts are that even at $180 for the bordeauxs..they're still the cheapest online right now. At $200 - $230 for the foams....still the cheapest online (or one of them)....which includes shipping. The AJ2011's were $140 shipped before RD which was a steal! All in all, not a bad deal...to me...but that's just my opinion.

Agreed..and I don't want to come off as sounding like the Sneaker.St spokesman, because I'm not (only 2 transactions in). But the facts are that even at $180 for the bordeauxs..they're still the cheapest online right now. At $200 - $230 for the foams....still the cheapest online (or one of them)....which includes shipping. The AJ2011's were $140 shipped before RD which was a steal! All in all, not a bad deal...to me...but that's just my opinion.

Just talked to the manager at a local footlocker and he said they got 8-10 pairs in each size (so however many that is total), so I don't foresee these being hard to get.

Just talked to the manager at a local footlocker and he said they got 8-10 pairs in each size (so however many that is total), so I don't foresee these being hard to get.

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

I think the $140 pre-release 2011's were their bait and switch trojan horse to get people into their site.  They haven't come close to any kind of deal like that since and are now playing games with prices/delivery info etc.  Great, they are slightly less overpriced on foams/bordeauxs than everyone else.  They're not much better than a glorified reseller to me at this point.

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

I think the $140 pre-release 2011's were their bait and switch trojan horse to get people into their site.  They haven't come close to any kind of deal like that since and are now playing games with prices/delivery info etc.  Great, they are slightly less overpriced on foams/bordeauxs than everyone else.  They're not much better than a glorified reseller to me at this point.

Question.

RE: FL/FA/CS employees

I've been calling around to see if I can use this $30 VIP coupon this Sat. First, this is the impression I'm under: some of the smaller, lower-traffic stores have told me that it may be OK to use said coupon on new Jordan releases. One store even told me that they received an email from corporate stating that it is OK. Higher-traffic stores told me no, flat out. What is the general consensus on this? Am I right/wrong/in the ballpark? Regardless, I'm gonna try anyway. Thanks.

Question.

I've been calling around to see if I can use this $30 VIP coupon this Sat. First, this is the impression I'm under: some of the smaller, lower-traffic stores have told me that it may be OK to use said coupon on new Jordan releases. One store even told me that they received an email from corporate stating that it is OK. Higher-traffic stores told me no, flat out. What is the general consensus on this? Am I right/wrong/in the ballpark? Regardless, I'm gonna try anyway. Thanks.

EVERYONE QFT.

THEY DEFINITELY USED BAIT AND SWITCH TO GET PEOPLE TO THEIR SITE. THEY ARE NOW TURNING INTO EVERY OTHER SITE ON THE NET. I HATE ORDERING SHOES ON THE NET NOW UNLESS IT'S A BIG CHAIN RETAILER OR NDC. THESE SMALLER SPOTS WILL MAKE YOU JUMP THROUGH HOOPS AND NERVOUS ABOUT YOUR ORDER JUST FOR A PAIR OF DAMN SHOES.

I WON'T BUY FROM SNEAKER.ST FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THEIR PRICE CHANGES ON THE HOUR LIKE THE STOCK MARKET.

I DO GIVE THEM CREDIT THOUGH, THEY BROKE INTO THE MARKET LIKE CHAMPS. BUYING OUT THE MODS HERE AND BAITING WITH INITIALLY CHEAP PRICES. PERFECT.

EVERYONE QFT.

THEY DEFINITELY USED BAIT AND SWITCH TO GET PEOPLE TO THEIR SITE. THEY ARE NOW TURNING INTO EVERY OTHER SITE ON THE NET. I HATE ORDERING SHOES ON THE NET NOW UNLESS IT'S A BIG CHAIN RETAILER OR NDC. THESE SMALLER SPOTS WILL MAKE YOU JUMP THROUGH HOOPS AND NERVOUS ABOUT YOUR ORDER JUST FOR A PAIR OF DAMN SHOES.

I WON'T BUY FROM SNEAKER.ST FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THEIR PRICE CHANGES ON THE HOUR LIKE THE STOCK MARKET.

I DO GIVE THEM CREDIT THOUGH, THEY BROKE INTO THE MARKET LIKE CHAMPS. BUYING OUT THE MODS HERE AND BAITING WITH INITIALLY CHEAP PRICES. PERFECT.

Originally Posted by PTone

Question.

just go in & grab your purchase like normal & when the total is said drop your $30 off coupon with your cash/card. Thats exactly what i did for the playoff xiii & i had no problem.......if theres a problem just ask for a manager

Originally Posted by PTone

Question.

just go in & grab your purchase like normal & when the total is said drop your $30 off coupon with your cash/card. Thats exactly what i did for the playoff xiii & i had no problem.......if theres a problem just ask for a manager

Feel free tto share any coupons possible for online release for this. Tryyna double up nd save a lil if I can.. we'll appreciate it.

Feel free tto share any coupons possible for online release for this. Tryyna double up nd save a lil if I can.. we'll appreciate it.

Is it gonna be early release ??

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Selling: Brand new AJ 3 2009, size 10, $225 shipped

Is it gonna be early release ??

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Selling: Brand new AJ 3 2009, size 10, $225 shipped

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I'm gonna try my luck on Eastbay for these bordoughs. They still double box Jordans or do I have to add the gift box option?
Originally Posted by wildcat1451

I think the eastbay rep says that they double box jordan retro releases
All Jordan Retro shoes are double boxed.  If for some reason you receive a Jordan Retro not double boxed, which is rare, please let us know.

EastbayRep - Ray
About that....just got my taxi lows in one of those crappy bags....wanna hit me with a coupon or something?

I'm gonna try my luck on Eastbay for these bordoughs. They still double box Jordans or do I have to add the gift box option?

All Jordan Retro shoes are double boxed.  If for some reason you receive a Jordan Retro not double boxed, which is rare, please let us know.

EastbayRep - Ray
About that....just got my taxi lows in one of those crappy bags....wanna hit me with a coupon or something?

Originally Posted by mildsauce

EastbayRep - Ray
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Eastbay will need to box Bordeauxs cause the boxes are HUGE. theyll rip right through those bags

Originally Posted by mildsauce

EastbayRep - Ray
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Eastbay will need to box Bordeauxs cause the boxes are HUGE. theyll rip right through those bags

Back
Top Bottom