MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Bought 2 pairs today after contacting two stores that didn't have my size left. Would wear them today but it looks like its gonna rain.
tired.gif
May need to get another pair or two down the line - this is my favorite shoe of all-time and I'm glad to have these again! I even saved my og box for this moment.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Got mine, midnight release +$30 off coupon ftw. the tongue is exactly what I wanted. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can you take a pic of your tongues??? 

Thanks man.........

I just got back from the mall, my buddy there let me in the store before they opened since I was the only one there too.  The first pair he pulled out had the tongues the exact way I was hoping for.  They look like the shoe on the left...................check it out:

I was looking at soccer jerseys last night and I think a Barcelona FC jersey would match these perfectly Just MO

also copped a pair of XII Taxi Lows, got both with a 15% discount, ahhh its good to be in a city where no one but me cares for sneakers
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Got mine, midnight release +$30 off coupon ftw. the tongue is exactly what I wanted. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can you take a pic of your tongues??? 

Thanks man.........

I just got back from the mall, my buddy there let me in the store before they opened since I was the only one there too.  The first pair he pulled out had the tongues the exact way I was hoping for.  They look like the shoe on the left...................check it out:

I was looking at soccer jerseys last night and I think a Barcelona FC jersey would match these perfectly Just MO

also copped a pair of XII Taxi Lows, got both with a 15% discount, ahhh its good to be in a city where no one but me cares for sneakers
roll.gif

dam....totally forgot about this release!
hopefully i can still get one tomorrow....
to my NYC heads, did the footaction/footlockers let yah use the coupons?

the girl at Footlocker said they couldn't use any coupon codes on new releases... fml. paid $150 with no tax in OR.

the girl at Footlocker said they couldn't use any coupon codes on new releases... fml. paid $150 with no tax in OR.

dam....totally forgot about this release!
hopefully i can still get one tomorrow....
to my NYC heads, did the footaction/footlockers let yah use the coupons?

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Bought 2 pairs today after contacting two stores that didn't have my size left. Would wear them today but it looks like its gonna rain.
tired.gif
May need to get another pair or two down the line - this is my favorite shoe of all-time and I'm glad to have these again! I even saved my og box for this moment.
pimp.gif
Wow... two more?

You are a big fan.

I was skeptical about doubling up... but i don't "plan" on buying anymore
shoes until June *which is when i usually trim my split ends*

Glad everybody is getting theirs.

*humps couch*

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

tired.gif
pimp.gif
Wow... two more?

You are a big fan.

I was skeptical about doubling up... but i don't "plan" on buying anymore
shoes until June *which is when i usually trim my split ends*

Glad everybody is getting theirs.

*humps couch*

An Ed Hardy shirt with Affliction shorts to match, you might as well be auditioning for one of those Miller Lite commercials where the bartender's ripping on the guy.

An Ed Hardy shirt with Affliction shorts to match, you might as well be auditioning for one of those Miller Lite commercials where the bartender's ripping on the guy.

My goodness.  The Ed Hardy guy is just getting torn up.  Leave the dude alone.  He likes what he wears.  That is all that matters.  Do I think its cool. NO. but hardly worth giving the guy the business because I don't like it or think its cheesy. Sheesh, for all I know, guy would probably think my lame-o jordan sweats and a t-shirt are cheesy and  "unimaginative".

Point is, we're all grown ups here.  Lets act like it and not be ripping folks for what they like to wear, matching or not, cheesy or plain, its all good.  Just be glad we got clothes on our backs.

Aside from that, most "regular" non shoe heads would think we're all idiots for buying so many ridiculously colored (i.e. Bordeauxs) shoes. Right?  To each their own. Much love Jordan Fam

Back
Top Bottom