MN WORLD PREMIER: Air Jordan III White/Cement Grey-Fire Red 2011 Via Modern Notoriety *UPDATED*

there's a lot of conflicting reviews. If the leather is the same quality as the 09 True Blues then they're easily copped, but if they're anything like the Fire Reds or CDP IIIs then my 03 Cements won't be getting any rest.

there's a lot of conflicting reviews. If the leather is the same quality as the 09 True Blues then they're easily copped, but if they're anything like the Fire Reds or CDP IIIs then my 03 Cements won't be getting any rest.

I think the quality will be like the True blue 3 hopefully =D however this is a easy cop for every body so dont sleep

I think the quality will be like the True blue 3 hopefully =D however this is a easy cop for every body so dont sleep

was the true blue quality badd or good? sumbody dnt know wat they talkin bout lol

i hear 10 ppl say if they the same quality they coppin....while another 10 say if they the same quality they passin

was the true blue quality badd or good? sumbody dnt know wat they talkin bout lol

i hear 10 ppl say if they the same quality they coppin....while another 10 say if they the same quality they passin

to me the true blue quality is better than the CDP quality however i like the shape of the CDP quality much better than the true blue!

to me the true blue quality is better than the CDP quality however i like the shape of the CDP quality much better than the true blue!

That picture looks nice!
pimp.gif

I love the III's... so I'm copping as many as I can. I wear III's like other people wear AF1's. III's are all I collect now, period.

I love the III's... so I'm copping as many as I can. I wear III's like other people wear AF1's. III's are all I collect now, period.

Back
Top Bottom