MN WORLD PREMIER: Air Jordan III White/Cement Grey-Fire Red 2011 Via Modern Notoriety *UPDATED*

Are the midsoles glossy like recent retros??

cosign on the elephant print
sick.gif

^^ nice mustang in your sig... my brother and I are fixing up ours as we speak! 92 5.0

back on topic...

WE NEED PICS!

^^ nice mustang in your sig... my brother and I are fixing up ours as we speak! 92 5.0

back on topic...

WE NEED PICS!

Originally Posted by Fait

This makes the 2003 gold
Disagree.  This makes the 2003 value drop dramatically.  Just like CG XI's.  Why spend 400 for 03s that most sellers will tell you you cannot even wear, when u can get 3 pairs of these that you can definitely wear.

This makes the 2003 gold
Disagree.  This makes the 2003 value drop dramatically.  Just like CG XI's.  Why spend 400 for 03s that most sellers will tell you you cannot even wear, when u can get 3 pairs of these that you can definitely wear.

Originally Posted by marley

This makes the 2003 gold

truth.com

the prices on white/cements has already started to decrease in value. on the marketplace, average price is $175-$200, and thats for a VNDS-DS pair.

about the 2011 IIIs, looks like they used a non gloss paint, which is great. however, leather looks the same as the CDP IIIs. cant comment about the elephant print because it varies from shoe to shoe (usually the earlier produced pairs has thicker elephant print lines than the ones made later in the production cycle)

Originally Posted by marley

This makes the 2003 gold

truth.com

the prices on white/cements has already started to decrease in value. on the marketplace, average price is $175-$200, and thats for a VNDS-DS pair.

about the 2011 IIIs, looks like they used a non gloss paint, which is great. however, leather looks the same as the CDP IIIs. cant comment about the elephant print because it varies from shoe to shoe (usually the earlier produced pairs has thicker elephant print lines than the ones made later in the production cycle)

About the cement print....

I've said this a million times, but cement print on J's (ESPECIALLY the 2003's III's) are very inconsistent as far as thickness of the lines. When the white/cements came out in 2003 I ended up with 6 pairs. All of which had different elephant print boldness. I'm assuming it'll be the same with these new ones.

Think of it like this: You have multiple sheets of material which gets stamped by a huge elephant print stamp. The stamps on top or closer to the stamp probably get the thicker looking print while the bottom layer sheets get the lighter print.

About the cement print....

I've said this a million times, but cement print on J's (ESPECIALLY the 2003's III's) are very inconsistent as far as thickness of the lines. When the white/cements came out in 2003 I ended up with 6 pairs. All of which had different elephant print boldness. I'm assuming it'll be the same with these new ones.

Think of it like this: You have multiple sheets of material which gets stamped by a huge elephant print stamp. The stamps on top or closer to the stamp probably get the thicker looking print while the bottom layer sheets get the lighter print.

Back
Top Bottom