Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

well then i have a point then................
91r7jgwk18d7.gif

i wasn't talking to u
and i aint talkings to u now
im just saying it to say it
without speaking to anyone

so in other words you have nothing more than insults
The truth is not an insult. I'm just calling it like I see it. If you're going to continue lie and make assumptions and willfully remain ignorant why should I pretend you aren't doing those things?
do you not notice how all your responses are about me and all mine are about the topic?
But you're ignorant about the topic :lol:

So you do want me to pretend you're not.

Thats not gonna happen.

The truth is not an insult. I'm just calling it like I see it. If you're going to continue lie and make assumptions and willfully remain ignorant why should I pretend you aren't doing those things?

and im calling it like i see it

oprah takes roles

i can say youre doing the same thing

you havent answered a single question i asked remaining willfully ignorant

But you're ignorant about the topic :lol:

So you do want me to pretend you're not.

Thats not gonna happen.

you cant even address the topic anymore because in your own words oprah takes roles

so you can only attempt to berate me but you cant deny that oprah isnt an actress and takes roles

Lol I don't think any other Mo'Nique forum/thread/sub-reddit/MSN Group getting as much burn as this. :lol:
:lol: @ other Monique threads/forums/MSN groups.
WTF are you on about? I didn't say anything about aliens not being real. I was talking about flat earth, the moon, aliens, all being a deflection from the topic of the thread.
:rofl:
and im ignorantly calling it like i see it
Fixed.
you havent answered a single question i asked
Why would I?

Answer ignorant off topic, logically unsound, unreasonable questions filled with lies and assumptions for what? :lol:
you cant even address the topic
You clearly don't know what the topic is :lol:

You believe your own lies and assumptions to get to that conclusion. Not surprising.

But go ahead and play victim and claim I've said the same bull **** you have.

Last edited:
:lol: @ other Monique threads/forums/MSN groups.

:rofl:

Fixed.

Why would I?

Answer ignorant off topic, logically unsound, unreasonable questions filled with lies and assumptions for what? :lol:

the kind of questions that prove oprah takes roles from actresses superior in talent to herself despite part timing

You clearly don't know what the topic is :lol:

You believe your own lies and assumptions to get to that conclusion. Not surprising.

But go ahead and play victim and claim I've said the same bull **** you have.

no you didnt say the same things i did theres a distinction

i showed you how what you said agreed with what i said even if you didnt realize it until after i explained it to you

the kind of questions that prove
Nope they dont :lol:

Believe so much of your bull **** now you think your questions prove your lies.

You don't know what an actor is. Its as simple as that.
i showed you how what you said agreed with what i said
Oprah is still an actor.

You don't know if she's dedicated or not.

Oprah has studied acting.

Wrong again.

Just cuz you don't know what an actor is or what dedication means or can admit when you're wrong about things you falsely claim doesn't mean you can bull **** your way through this by pretending you reasonably explained anything.

Nope they dont :lol:

Believe so much of your bull **** now you think your questions prove your lies.

but i also used your words to prove it too

so its just not the questions i asked its what youve said as well

You don't know what an actor is. Its as simple as that.

Oprah is still an actor.

You don't know if she's dedicated or not.

its obvious shes not dedicated as its not her day job

those same actors who you said dont grind hard enough and probably take roles 24/7 365 because they need the money theyre the dedicated ones

and the ones that dont have extraordinary talent to explain why they work infrequently

oprah has acted yes but she is not an actress by trade and therefore not by title either

Oprah has studied acting.

Wrong again.

Just cuz you don't know what an actor is or what dedication means or can admit when you're wrong about things you falsely claim doesn't mean you can bull **** your way through this by pretending you reasonably explained anything.

again one coach in one role does not a student make

getting taught to act while in a role on the fly doesnt mean she studied it means her acting need work

a actual study involves more than what a coach can do on a film set of one singular movie

but i also used your words to prove it too
Still lying. Still assuming.
its obvious shes not dedicated
You can't prove this but claim it's obvious as if your judgement on this should just be accepted.

Then you pretend like you don't know when your actively using logical fallacies in your stance.

Then you claim the topic isn't being discussed but you are when you can not realize your ignorance is why your arguments fail. Lying and assuming doesn't support it.
again one coach in one role does not a student make
We're not talking about if Oprah was ever a student. She has studied acting. What you said was flat out false. You were wrong and can not accept it.

No matter how many times you try to reword it, make things up, deflect, add in irrelevant things to warp the topic the facts remain the facts.

Still lying. Still assuming.

You can't prove this but claim it's obvious as if your judgement on this should just be accepted.

Then you pretend like you don't know when your actively using logical fallacies in your stance.

Then you claim the topic isn't being discussed but you are when you can not realize your ignorance is why your arguments fail. Lying and assuming doesn't support it.

i can prove it because isnt and never has been her day job thats a fact

commitment and dedication necessarily require a full time obligation

therefore she isnt committed or dedicated, through no fault of her own she had an empire to build

but she didnt do it acting

We're not talking about if Oprah was ever a student. She has studied acting. What you said was flat out false. You were wrong and can not accept it.

No matter how many times you try to reword it, make things up, deflect, add in irrelevant things to warp the topic the facts remain the facts.

but we are talking about if oprah was ever a student if she taking roles from actresses who were full time students

or did you already forget that thats what we talking about and not what argument your trying to make happen?

the fact is that one coach on one set of one movie doesnt count as studying if youre doing it on the fly as your acting needs work necessitating a coach

part timers who arent that talented usually need more help on the set cuz theyre not fully dedicated to the craft but just moonlighting

i can prove it
No. You literally can't.

Pretending you can is delusional. Especially when one doesn't have anything to do with the other given what Oprah's day job actually is.
but we are talking about if oprah was ever a student
She was a student. That's been confirmed.

Her taking roles was something you made up that you can't prove.

No. You literally can't.

Pretending you can is delusional. Especially when one doesn't have anything to do with the other given what Oprah's day job actually is.

her day job not being an actress right? like how a real actress' day job is acting? ok

She was a student. That's been confirmed.

Her taking roles was something you made up that you can't prove.

she had a coach for a a role that doesnt make her a student or prove she studied acting only that she needed work performing in her moonlighting job as actress

her taking roles is proven past the point of those roles "intended" for her to even those that she isnt and still "gets"

the fact that acting is not her day job and she still acting proves it

Back
Top Bottom