Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Roles arent given out on a fulltime/parttime basis
Stop making **** up :lol:

Roles are for fulltime actors
According to who?

You literally just made up the term full time and part time actor.

When an actor is acting they're doing that one thing full time.

But it's not like you can't have several other jobs and one of them be acting.

Oprah ain't the only one.

Jared Leto, Ice Cube, etc.

SC kid SC kid don't change the thread title

Stop making **** up :lol:

According to who?

You literally just made up the term full time and part time actor.

When an actor is acting they're doing that one thing full time.

But it's not like you can't have several other jobs and one of them be acting.

Oprah ain't the only one.

Jared Leto, Ice Cube, etc.

SC kid SC kid don't change the thread title

ice cube? cube has double the amount of work she does in less time

he is an example of someone who actually dedicated himself to acting

he gave up his job rapping to act, and has put actual work in not "gifted" roles

its not when theyre acting theyre a full time actor because theyre acting in one role

theyre full time when theyre trying to get any and every role they can

oprah has the abilitiy to part time because shes a billionaire and had the tv show etc

but if acting were her full time job she wouldnt have the luxury of having as many roles in as many years

but she just wont stop

SC kid SC kid change the thread title

ice cube? cube has double the amount of work she does in less time
That's irrelevant.

You made up the term part time and full time actors to disparage Oprah and now you're making excuses for any other actor that also has another job.

he gave up his job rapping to act, and has put actual work in not "gifted" roles
No he did not.

Also your ignorance is on full display here.

Ice Cube made his Friday role with himself in mind. In the 90s while he was still making albums.

Ice Cube has produced several movies where he's placed himself as the leading man.

Please stop with the lies.

Last edited:
That's irrelevant.

You made up the term part time and full time actors to disparage Oprah and now you're making excuses for any other actor that also has another job.

No he did not.

i didnt make it up

the lack of roles over the course of time did that

and bruhs last album was almost a decade ago

Yeah I don't know how Ice Cube "gave up rapping to act" when he was literally dropping tracks on the soundtracks of the movies he was acting in :lol:

i didnt make it up
Yes you did.

Stop lying.

Matter of fact, there's 20 movies Cube has produced where he's also decided he would be the main lead. That's 3times more than Oprah.

But don't go and ignore Jared Leto who you don't know **** about. Dude constantly goes from acting to going on tour with his band.

I mean Chris Rock never went to acting school but he stay doing a movie. Not all comedies. Hell most comedians say **** acting school and just get in to acting cuz they're funny.

You on some bull ****.

Still going :rofl:

Zero base on argument, won’t let up

You can fix everything by adding “I think that.....” in front of everything you say.

Matter of fact Tiffany Haddish has managed to be in more movies and tv shows than the unfunny Amy Schumer in less time than her entire run and Tiffany Haddish ain't go to acting school, doing any plays and she still does stand up all the time.

There's almost an endless list of ppl who got money or are getting money off what they do primarily and acting.

Michael Jordan obviously stole a role from a real actor who could be done it better in Space Jam.

Yeah I don't know how Ice Cube "gave up rapping to act" when he was literally dropping tracks on the soundtracks of the movies he was acting in :lol:
Son stay lying and trying to move past it.

Never admits he's lying.

On some Trump ****.

and thats supposed to be proof that what? he was rapping fulltime on those soundtracks?

he has a song on the soundtrack of his movie that mean he makin albums and going on tour like fulltime rappers do?

Yes you did.

Stop lying.

Matter of fact, there's 20 movies Cube has produced where he's also decided he would be the main lead. That's 3times more than Oprah.

But don't go and ignore Jared Leto who you don't know **** about. Dude constantly goes from acting to going on tour with his band.

I mean Chris Rock never went to acting school but he stay doing a movie. Not all comedies. Hell most comedians say **** acting school and just get in to acting cuz they're funny.

You on some bull ****.

you think i ignored jared leto? i only wanted to save myself having to repeat myself that last time u brought up DDL

what about all the things ive said that youve ignored?

about oprah "acting" on fresh prince? about her giving herself a role on greenleaf? about all the actresses her age that I brought up that could use her roles?

remember yall keep bringing up all these extraneous people but none of them have the cache to select the most prestigious films to be a part of like oprah does

so yea ice cube can do an "are we there yet" but do you think oprah is going to do a movie like that?

hence why i say cube did the damn thing making that transition

but when youre oprah you dont have to choose you have the luxury of part timing what people do fulltime

this dude so hung up on "full time"/"part time". hell most are probably "part time"

actors don't ONLY just act - they do a bunch of other **** too.

Matter of fact Tiffany Haddish has managed to be in more movies and tv shows than the unfunny Amy Schumer in less time than her entire run and Tiffany Haddish ain't go to acting school, doing any plays and she still does stand up all the time.

There's almost an endless list of ppl who got money or are getting money off what they do primarily and acting.

Michael Jordan obviously stole a role from a real actor who could be done it better in Space Jam.

Son stay lying and trying to move past it.

Never admits he's lying.

On some Trump ****.

why are you bringing up stand ups like you arent proving my point

those stand ups that get on stage, that is their "school", thats where they hone their talent

unless oprah is an entertainer now? she sings? dances? does stand up? what?

dont think when a stand up is on stage its not an act and they arent acting as well, performing and entertaining

hosting a tv show is not acting or performing or entertaining though

like how reading the teleprompter on the news doesnt make you an actor

SC kid SC kid change the the thread title

this dude so hung up on "full time"/"part time". hell most are probably "part time"

go to imdb and pick any actress name i mentioned on the last page and look at their credits compared to oprahs

thats the difference between full time and part time

with all the running tom cruise does in his movies we're gonna see him in the 2020 olympics right?

taraji can sing so good she droppin an album right?

you know clooney from er doing heart surgery this weekend too right?

Denzel said he purposely takes time off between roles so the audience doesn't get used to seeing him in movies all the time.

and again what is oprahs talent level compard to denzel?

what movie are you checking for oprah in?

now what movie u looking to see cuz denzel is in it?

comparing an outright movie star to an at best supporting part time actress

show me the part time actress that is as talented as oprah that works on oprahs part time schedule

not an acting great like denzel, an average actress like nell carter or somebody

you think i ignored jared leto? i only wanted to save myself having to repeat myself that last time u brought up DDL
You need to start telling the truth man.

Stop lying.

Jared Leto is not DDL. Not on the same level and not even comparable.

DDL doesn't take time off of acting to go on world tours.

Stop making ****** comparisons. You've been making so many excuses for you're contradictions to pretend you're not hypocrite that now you're just reusing excuses for different ppl?

what about all the things ive said that youve ignored?
You mean your lies.
about oprah "acting" on fresh prince?
Oprah acted on Fresh Prince as herself. So what?

Why should this meaningless fact be addressed?

I don't get it. Plenty actors have been on sitcoms playing themselves.

about her giving herself a role on greenleaf?
Actors who are also producers or writers or directors give themselves acting roles for the movies/shows they produce. I brought this up.

Nothing wrong with it.

We've long established that some acting roles are gained via audition and some are hand chosen roles.

You think Jonah Hill had to audition for a Seth Rogen movie?

Stop being dumb and playing coy.

about all the actresses her age that I brought up that could use her roles?
I been addressed this.

remember yall keep bringing up all these extraneous people but none of them have the cache to select the most prestigious films to be a part of like oprah does
What are the prestigious roles Oprah has been selecting that nobody else can? The wife of the Butler? (which she didn't choose). I know you ain't calling that Wrinkle role prestigious :lol:

What roles? You making **** up as you go.

so yea ice cube can do an "are we there yet" but do you think oprah is going to do a movie like that?
Why is this relevant? Who gives a **** about that. Who wanted an Are We There Yet at all?

It has nothing to do with your bull **** stance. Nothing. You can't stick to what you've been arguing at all.

What does it even matter what you or anyone else thinks about if Oprah would do a movie like Are We There Yet? If she did you would ignorantly accuse her of stealing a role from someone else.

hence why i say cube did the damn thing making that transition
What Oprah doing now? Been doing since she stopped being a tv show host?

Cube was rapping and acting at the sa time for 10+ years. According to you he should've quit rapping in 94.

but when youre oprah you dont have to choose you have the luxury of part timing what people do fulltime
Some times thats just what talent gets you.

why are you bringing up stand ups like you arent proving my point
Stand-ups aren't actors.

And they go on to act all the time. Not all in comedies.

But perhaps you need to read the post before replying.

Talent level is irrelevant in this instance.

Actors are allowed to do more than one thing.

People are allowed to do more than one thing.

It doesn't take away from what they do especially when they do it well.

what movie are you checking for oprah in?

now what movie u looking to see cuz denzel is in it?

comparing an outright movie star to an at best supporting part time actress

show me the part time actress that is as talented as oprah that works on oprahs part time schedule

not an acting great like denzel, an average actress like nell carter or somebody
IRRELEVANT

SC kid SC kid Don't change the thread title!

Last edited:
and thats supposed to be proof that what? he was rapping fulltime on those soundtracks?

he has a song on the soundtrack of his movie that mean he makin albums and going on tour like fulltime rappers do?

You obviously know nothing about Cube.

Dude was dropping albums, making tracks for movies AND touring while simultaneously making and acting in movies.

He never "gave up rapping" like you claimed.

hand2handking said:
he gave up his job rapping to act

Last edited:
maybe start with having more than one role for as years as youve been acting as a start

oprahs talent doesnt dictate that everything else about her does

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

accuse me of keeping it going but get these jokes off by all means

and if oprah did 5 movies a year shed be a fulltime actor

but you wont see oprah unless its some critically acclaimed/prestigious movie

SC kid SC kid change the thread title next time i post im @'ing the mods

Ehh not really a good measure. There are great actors who only do 2 a year or less.

Leo and Denzel come to mind. I think Denzel has also done some stage work.

Back
Top Bottom