MOCA SB Dunk High 24 pairs AUCTION IS LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

i like the red mids. excellent materials. great colors and colorblocking. 
the shape and the padding have noting to do with the decrease in popularity. in the sb heyday, people were lining up for almost everything because it was hyped. 

the paper shoes are whatever. geoff mcfetridge is well-known and established. personally, i don't like them even as a piece of art. 

dude, sometimes i think you're too bored or you're trolling or something. i seen the pics you posted and while you look kinda frail, you're not franalations...so what's with the obsession with nike sb? go to the gym. go hiking. go outside and so something constructive man.  

+@+, I'm strong...nf, 5'7'' 175 pounds, what do you think thin is? And no I'm not bored, I'm in college and spend 49 hrs a week on shoes, kind of obsessive, but thats how it is.

A dude on here today, told me "i will not by SJs simply b/c of the shape"....it makes a big difference man. And heel padding does too.

The main thing is quality of materials and COLORWAY (but shape and heel padding certainly add to it).......do you prefer 05 shape or the current jordan phat low shape?

Geoff is very well known, and i respect his work, I just dont like these cause they look weird and are made out of paper.

+@+, I'm strong...nf, 5'7'' 175 pounds, what do you think thin is? And no I'm not bored, I'm in college and spend 49 hrs a week on shoes, kind of obsessive, but thats how it is.

A dude on here today, told me "i will not by SJs simply b/c of the shape"....it makes a big difference man. And heel padding does too.

The main thing is quality of materials and COLORWAY (but shape and heel padding certainly add to it).......do you prefer 05 shape or the current jordan phat low shape?

Geoff is very well known, and i respect his work, I just dont like these cause they look weird and are made out of paper.

Those look so uncomfortable..

Knowing that they're "Limited"..

Beasts will be all over these when auctions are up..

Those look so uncomfortable..

Knowing that they're "Limited"..

Beasts will be all over these when auctions are up..

I dont think you would actually wear these, they would rip.

I dont think these will be anything once the auction is done...These will end up like Dave White 1s, once the auction's over, they will go off the radar and will be forgotten. Auction prices will be crazy, since the proceeds go to the LA Museum

I dont think these will be anything once the auction is done...These will end up like Dave White 1s, once the auction's over, they will go off the radar and will be forgotten. Auction prices will be crazy, since the proceeds go to the LA Museum

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Tell it to the hypebeasts.
Since these are for the LA Art Museum, the prices will be extremely high. I dont think the average sneakerhead could pay that much. And I dont think anyone would wear these, because they are paper. Why would anyone even try to wear them? These seem more like an art piece than a pair of dunks.  

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Tell it to the hypebeasts.
Since these are for the LA Art Museum, the prices will be extremely high. I dont think the average sneakerhead could pay that much. And I dont think anyone would wear these, because they are paper. Why would anyone even try to wear them? These seem more like an art piece than a pair of dunks.  

ahha thats what I said, Why is Nike SB saying they're a skate brand and then making stuff like this, I mean its cool that its for the foundation, but still. And on top of that these dont look like typical sb highs in terms of shape or even the tongue. I dont know man. I wonder how much people will bid for these. Do you like em?

listen, n00b, nike sb does not have to adhere to any rules stating they must make skate shoes only. nike sb and nike in general support art in a major way. examples of this are plenty and here is another instance where they have teamed up with an artist to put something out there.

ahha thats what I said, Why is Nike SB saying they're a skate brand and then making stuff like this, I mean its cool that its for the foundation, but still. And on top of that these dont look like typical sb highs in terms of shape or even the tongue. I dont know man. I wonder how much people will bid for these. Do you like em?

listen, n00b, nike sb does not have to adhere to any rules stating they must make skate shoes only. nike sb and nike in general support art in a major way. examples of this are plenty and here is another instance where they have teamed up with an artist to put something out there.

I never said helping art was wrong, I'm just surprised that they would make a shoe that cant be worn, not that the winner would wear them anyways, but still. Its the principle

I never said helping art was wrong, I'm just surprised that they would make a shoe that cant be worn, not that the winner would wear them anyways, but still. Its the principle

Back
Top Bottom