modern men haircuts..

My barber was on vacation and I couldn’t wait cuz I’m going to LA this week. Went to this new barbershop in the interim and he ****ed my **** up bruh.

I’m heated

4 weeks for me. Sometimes 5 if I’m busy but that last week can be a bit annoying.

usually every week. but my barber up'd his charge 10 bucks this year. so every 2 weeks now. 3 is stretching it.

My fade goes away after two weeks but I can only afford once a month cuts, $25 each

my boy goes every saturday i unno how or why swear its a waste

for me its like once or twice a month

Every week? That aint a bit excessive?
my beard grows fast af and im not about that at home shape up. and due to the field i do at work, need to look presentable at all times.. especially working weekends.

I'm going on 5 weeks right now. Definitely need a haircut because it's starting to look like a mullet lmao

Every week? That aint a bit excessive?

As long as your line isn't getting ****ed up I don't see why it would be any issue tbh

Speaking of line-ups, I thought my **** was on its way home. As soon as I stop hitting the shop and start lining myself up, my line has found new life. I'm back :pimp:

Every other Friday. My hair grows fast.

But I’m moving in the next 2-3 weeks to a new city. And will have to search for a new barber smh. Such a stressful process.

once a month but i havent been able to get in touch with my barber in 3 months

You haven't stopped by his shop to check in?

I've checked every saturday for the past 3 months... early 9AM sharp when the shop opens and everytime the other barber says hes coming in late.. I come back at 12 noon and he Still hasnt clocked in....

I can only go on saturdays because they close on sundays and at 7 on weekdays (i work until 7 everyday)... my real only chance is saturday morning, if i dont want to sacrifice my saturday afternoons waiting on the guy.... I may just grow my hair out or find another skilled hairsmith...... got me out here lookin like Jay-Z in album mode.

I’m back to getting my haircut at least once a month. I would go months without getting it cut and go on vacation or to a wedding with my hair not looking so good. I’d look at pics and regret it.

I used to get it cut every 2 weeks but I now cut my own hair one number all around and only go to the barbershop on special occasions or once a month. I can’t do the wait time anymore plus the up charge

I go every 1 1/2 to 2 weeks.

I'm very sensitive when it comes to my hair and I always want to keep my fade looking clean.

-Drew

I usually go every 2 weeks, but with my beard trim i'm looking at around $35 a cut (with tip), so I'm stretching out to every 3. But that 2nd week without a haircut is painful lol.

I'm new to styling hair, is the pink gatsby really only for short hair as advertised? I have medium length hair and I'm trying to style a quiff but it doesn't stay up. Am I supposed to use a different product or am I just not styling properly? I'm using a dime sized amount and it doesn't feel like it's enough to get all my hair?

Back
Top Bottom