Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

did anyone else get a pair with different length laces?
it's not big difference (1 inch) but i'm a stickler and it makes my lace jobs look uneven.

I finally got my pair today, these sold out almost everywhere by me. I loved this cg 5 last pair I loved in this cw was the cg 3 which I wear all the time lol

man...I was in philly the night before and I got mangled. I woke up out of nowhere at 7am in the morning at my boys house. Drove an hour to my side of town only to find the mall EMPTY. So I was sitting in the parking lot for about 2hrs.

When I was walking out some dude asked me if I had just bought my bordeaux's and how much they were.. Had me mad confused cause I was still drunk..

Oh and the girl behind the counter didn't even have the shoe on the wall...she had to pull the display out as she was grabbing my size. Maybe I got lucky..who knows. First time I went to that footlocker.

Anyway...can someone post a pic of how you rock these? New to the sneaker game.

83347_531814f221_l.jpg

kinda like how that looks, but thats cause I don't tie my shoes, ever. I see a lot of pics of everyone just tucking the laces behind the tongue and without the lace lock.

Tried these on today at my local Finishline. I tried on my size 13, but it was too large. So I had to pass.

i like those elephant laces more than the grey.. bet whites r best
and i just copped off the re-stockthanks for heads up

Originally Posted by 100prooftapeking

Grey on grey just doesnt pop like the white laces to me. I'll definitely be switching up once mine arrive

YUP YUP YUP QFT. Hopefully these youngins will mature soon enough. I used to dress entirely in the colors to match my shoe, too/.

Originally Posted by dooftard

'When I was walking out some dude asked me if I had just bought my bordeaux's and how much they were.. Had me mad confused cause I was still drunk.. '
roll.gif

word of advice, if you need someone to tell you how to wear your shoes and clothes, get out of the "sneaker game" 
laugh.gif

keep your v's laced like that tho. they look clean.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

word of advice, if you need someone to tell you how to wear your shoes and clothes, get out of the "sneaker game" 
laugh.gif

keep your v's laced like that tho. they look clean.
the man said he's new so he's new just help him out he just doesn't want to walk around looking like a doofus or ****** when he wears em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For real

get off your high horses, as if you were never new to this at one point.
not everyone had placenta and swag dripping off of them when they slid out the womb like some of you think you did.

dooftard, wear them how you like them. if you're really uncertain, simple and plain usually wins.

I almost copped but got the Jordan Cool Grey 11's instead on the Eastbay restock yesterday. Still might cop somewhere down the road........

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

not everyone had placenta and swag dripping off of them when they slide out the womb like some of you think you did.

dooftard, wear them how you like them. if you're really uncertain, simply and plain usually wins.

appreciate ya, bro.  

I was going to wear them however I wanted anyway.  Wife will let me know if she approves...only one that matters tbh.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

not everyone had placenta and swag dripping off of them when they slide out the womb like some of you think you did.

dooftard, wear them how you like them. if you're really uncertain, simply and plain usually wins.

appreciate ya, bro.  

I was going to wear them however I wanted anyway.  Wife will let me know if she approves...only one that matters tbh.

why ask though ....ya know !

Just got my pair from Eastbay (a day early at that) and I have to say how surprised I am how sweet these look in person!! I don't think pictures do these babies justice. Glad I doubled up on them.

Back
Top Bottom