Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Originally Posted by werallequal

Originally Posted by dooftard

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

get off your high horses, as if you were never new to this at one point.
not everyone had placenta and swag dripping off of them when they slide out the womb like some of you think you did.

dooftard, wear them how you like them. if you're really uncertain, simply and plain usually wins.

appreciate ya, bro.  

I was going to wear them however I wanted anyway.  Wife will let me know if she approves...only one that matters tbh.

why ask though ....ya know !
curiousity...why else?   I like seeing peoples creativity.   I may like it...I may not.

like I said I always see people either bowtie the laces or hide them behind the tongue.   .....boring

this is my first V  (third jordan purchase)...  first time I come across a lace lock..

Originally Posted by werallequal

appreciate ya, bro.  

I was going to wear them however I wanted anyway.  Wife will let me know if she approves...only one that matters tbh.

why ask though ....ya know !
curiousity...why else?   I like seeing peoples creativity.   I may like it...I may not.

like I said I always see people either bowtie the laces or hide them behind the tongue.   .....boring

this is my first V  (third jordan purchase)...  first time I come across a lace lock..

no prob its all good brother .... i would just do you on that note me i will wear mine laced all the way to the top regular i wish i could get the same colored laces just way longer though 5s are hard to tieto the top unless your hooping in them

Just got mine from NDC. Double-boxed, bubble wrap and mint box. Just the way I like them. The leather is soft, and while these are nice, the pics made them look a bit better.

i passed up on these today...saw them in person and just wasnt doing it for me...for those who got them congrats

got my pair from ndc today. pair came in an unusually large shipping box which resulted in the JB box being crushed at one end. The shoes were perfect. Called ndc and they gave me 15% promo code which i plan to use on tb 3s. overall very satisfied.

Got mine from NDC, satisfied.

2vwuvps.jpg

Originally Posted by teller360

got my pair from ndc today. pair came in an unusually large shipping box which resulted in the JB box being crushed at one end. The shoes were perfect. Called ndc and they gave me 15% promo code which i plan to use on tb 3s. overall very satisfied.

good stuff

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Anyway...can someone post a pic of how you rock these? New to the sneaker game.

word of advice, if you need someone to tell you how to wear your shoes and clothes, get out of the "sneaker game" 
laugh.gif

keep your v's laced like that tho. they look clean.
the man said he's new so he's new just help him out he just doesn't want to walk around looking like a doofus or ****** when he wears em
laugh.gif

The funny thing is that a lot of guys up here think wearing them normal makes you look like a doofus
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

the man said he's new so he's new just help him out he just doesn't want to walk around looking like a doofus or ****** when he wears em
laugh.gif
The funny thing is that a lot of guys up here think wearing them normal makes you look like a doofus
laugh.gif
are these the same guys that wear super tight jeans looking like they're urban cowboys?
which so happens to be some of the same people that 5 years ago would've been making fun of someone dressing like they themselves do now. oh the irony.

These Look So Good In Person... Im Pulling The Trigger Tomorrow On That Last 10.5 At My Spot... These Sold Pretty Well... Will There Be Restocks.?

Originally Posted by Rod301

These Look So Good In Person... Im Pulling The Trigger Tomorrow On That Last 10.5 At My Spot... These Sold Pretty Well... Will There Be Restocks.?
Probably not too many restocks... but FNL still has a FSR... I'm guessing that's because people just don't want to take the chance from there?  Not that I can blame them.  I doubt they'll be up there too much longer though.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Rod301

Probably not too many restocks... but FNL still has a FSR... I'm guessing that's because people just don't want to take the chance from there?  Not that I can blame them.  I doubt they'll be up there too much longer though.
i took that risk they should be arriving tommorow hopefully there is nothing wrong wit em

Getting rid of my XI Cool Greys or V Wolf Greys, can't decide. Both so nice and both serve their purpose can't decide, but have to cuz I don't need two grey shoes.

hey how does finishline do a restock? i ordered a second pair but the shoes came from a store in OH is that normal or does this always happen?  I mean is there not a warehouse or something.

They do have a warehouse and it's located in Indiana. If they don't have the shoes in stock at the warehouse, then they start to doing an inventory check with all of their retail locations. Yours is probably being shipped from a retail shop in OH. For awhile, it was believed that FNL did not have a warehouse and that they relied solely on their stores to fulfill orders. This is not the case, as I have spoken to multiple representatives and have most of my orders shipping from the warehouse. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by jdubb2345

hey how does finishline do a restock? i ordered a second pair but the shoes came from a store in OH is that normal or does this always happen?  I mean is there not a warehouse or something.

^It's normal. I only order from Finishline and it's alwayscoming from store. I don't think they got a restock per say they just didn'tsell out everywhere.

Originally Posted by jdubb2345

The way it was told to me was initial inventory is stored in a warehouse.  After that has been exhausted they go to store inventory which is where the restocks come from.

Back
Top Bottom