Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

Originally Posted by MJair

Crap my fat PS3 is done for.

tired.gif
My MW2 copy is still stuck in my fat PS3.
Turn off the power switch in the back.
Hold down the eject button and turn the switch back on.

The disk should pop out.

Just got my MW3 disk out. Lucky for me I bought a backup slim PS3 when it was on sale during Black Friday.

I've been meaning to reply to a few things so I'll just group the whole *$%* in one post...

Its nice that I have more people to run objective matches with now.. just sad that it took 5 years for it to happen
laugh.gif

And TapTap is def one of if not the best Dom player on NT. Don't think I've ever lost a Dom match with him yet in pubs or NT tourneys.
FINALLY these dudes playing something other than TDM.
eyes.gif

Word @ TapTap.

Last week I was in a full NT party and the other team had 4 people with 2+ k/d ratios. We were barely getting worked in Dom and everyone left after a minute. Only person who stayed was ILLo. Sad thing was the other team all had yellow bars. Since there was no way were gonna win I just camped to kill. Went 20-10 and got tons of messages afterwards
laugh.gif
That L stopped my longest win streak. I know we could've beat them but everyone dipped.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

If you havent played dom with hyper and his boys then yall havent played a real game of dom. They know how it gets done.
Real *$%*.

If you're ever in need of a reality check on your level of play...run with Hyper and his crew.

They shouldn't even be playing pub matches
30t6p3b.gif
it's unfair to these randoms/noobs.

Hyper is the homie, always looking out for me when he has an open spot.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoulRebel

I appreciate the dude illoquent inviting me to games ... But damn every time I'm with a group we get kicked ... Yesterday we are playing some goofy face clan tag group, I'm 13-5 about to call in da choppa, and my game freezes then boots me out ... Frustrating as he'll this mw3 ...
IDK who you are but you're welcome.

And idk how nings name is up there with the whole playing the objectives thing. Tell me how i have just as much caps as him, but he has over double the kills as me? Thats playing for kills. No shots fired, just saying
Not really unless you know how many Dom games you've both played. I have 2 people on my list that have around the same # of caps as me but half my kills, but we've played the same amount of hours of Dom. Just means they have less kills per game.
Exactly.
laugh.gif
That didn't make sense. I can vouch for Ning too, I've ran with him a lot more this game than I did in MW2/BO and he always plays the objective. And puts up #'s too.
Originally Posted by brian to the b

Best obj players on here are bay, poot, cuzzo, hyper, vintage, illo IMO

Actually there are a lot of others but hardly anyone uses their mic.
Also Clear, TapTap, aNYthing, Chrisssss03, yourself, Donut, overtime, Ning, etc. There's a good amount.

Shout out to DMasta, btw. Definition of a 'team first' player.
pimp.gif
If I have space in my NT party, D will get an invite over a lot of you.
Originally Posted by Battousai701

omg i can hear footsteps

FOOTSTEPS!!!!!!
eek.gif
Does having a headset really make that much of a difference?
nerd.gif
Never had one ever but I think I'm decent at picking up where people/shots are coming from most of the time. I wonder how much I've been missing out...
Originally Posted by The Dauqs

I found the ultimate HQ squad on the box. 
pimp.gif

We run it to the last 30 secs every game. Maximum XP.

Only if you guys knew how to play HQ right 
30t6p3b.gif

Anythings crew from BO was good too.

Trophy system was made for HQ. Straight life saver when capturing.
Man people sleep on how you can rack up points in HQ. That mode takes me back to the Killzone days. Yesterday I had one of my NT parties take advantage though.
pimp.gif
We were putting up
sick.gif
smokin.gif
numbers.

My %$@!# got Cuzzo Jr. on the way.
pimp.gif
Happy for you, b. Congrats to Poot and Bay too.

Soulful and justreason should be captains again.
So should you.
Originally Posted by derrty6232

DMasta = DBlack??
nerd.gif
Diff. people.

Happy @@$%$*# Holidays, stay safe, and I'll see y'all when I get back in a few days...

DMasta is a Black dude that wears a red durag with a matching red tee...probably gang related.
DBlack is an older Filipino dude with a luxurious black beard...probaby gang related, too.

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

Crap my fat PS3 is done for.

tired.gif
My MW2 copy is still stuck in my fat PS3.
Turn off the power switch in the back.
Hold down the eject button and turn the switch back on.

The disk should pop out.

Just got my MW3 disk out. Lucky for me I bought a backup slim PS3 when it was on sale during Black Friday.
thats what happened to my fat ps3. mw2 got stuck. however my system was worse... the whole thing wouldn't even turn on. it just completely died. i disassembled everything just to get the game out.
IHeartBoost wrote:
Battousai701 wrote:
Speedy0990 wrote:
That's not my real name 

YES IT IS 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So if he's Habeeb, who's Jason? 
nerd.gif

boitoi

Damn usually it only takes a day to fill up the captain spots...
probably because its still within the holidays. usually we do this after the holidays and everyone is settled in the game
and of course theres still issue with hit detection, lag compensation, atrocious spawn, etc.

i would sign up as captain like ive done in cod4, but i dont play this game that much compared to previous cod

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Battousai701

omg i can hear footsteps

FOOTSTEPS!!!!!!
eek.gif
Does having a headset really make that much of a difference? 
nerd.gif
 Never had one ever but I think I'm decent at picking up where people/shots are coming from most of the time. I wonder how much I've been missing out...
it does, but you can tell the difference more on obj games especially in snd
it also depends on the specific headset u got.

i use one that has dolby 7.1 surround sound with custom programmable settings. its adjustable to isolate more of the background noise like gunfire location, footsteps or whatever instead of emphasizing on bass and treble.

soundwhoring ftw 
laugh.gif

i'll be a captain... 
team defender was dope last night.. 

about to jump on now.. (my .28 k/d drop needs work.. back to 2.00 i go)

dude headsets are the !@#$ i literally hear footsteps, people climbing on ladders, people jumping off buildings, people reloading, people calling in ks, silenced weapons shooting and where the fire is coming from that

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Shout out to DMasta, btw. Definition of a 'team first' player.
pimp.gif
 If I have space in my NT party, D will get an invite over a lot of you.

I'm the point guard of MW3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

DMasta = DBlack??
nerd.gif

Don't listen to Jason aka Habeeb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

DMasta is a Black dude that wears a red durag with a matching red tee...probably gang related.
DBlack is an older Filipino dude with a luxurious black beard...probaby gang related, too.

Dammit.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Who the hell kept capping the last hq in battousais party earlier? Were at 350-0 with under 15mins left. Play for kills yall!

Who the hell kept capping the last hq in battousais party earlier? Were at 350-0 with under 15mins left. Play for kills yall!

Word

I was with y'all that HQ game. I'm starting to get the hang of it. One of the first times I played HQ. I stopped capping after Battousais said so on the mic. It would be cool if more people got one cause yall can let dudes know where enemies are camping at. Comes in handy. Appreciate the invites fam. I haven't been doing my best these past 2 days with y'all. Idk what's going on. I'm trying to get back in to my beast mode. Had to get off though cause my fam invited a whole bunch of people over for tonight so I had to get this damb house ready....On another note- moved my tv upstairs
pimp.gif
E- just noticed my ps3 is dusty as $#*+...

thank you disgaea atl and jcuzzo for stay playing hq... other team had a good lead and we made a nice comeback

to the other two ******* that backed out... F U

^^ hope that isn't towards me
frown.gif

I told you I had to get off and left during the pre game lobby. Not during the actual game
ohwell.gif

im not gonna name names so im just gonna post this beautiful pic of the shoes i got recently
air-jordan-iii-true-blue-2.jpg

so whos on the list so far for Captainas?

Boost
Shoes
Just
Lanzer
PureMoney

??? is that right we need 2 more and if we cant find an eighth ill step up

Mannn I won't be on till the 9th when I get back to my apartment 

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

so whos on the list so far for Captainas?

Boost
Shoes
Just
Lanzer
PureMoney

??? is that right we need 2 more and if we cant find an eighth ill step up

who is Shoes and Lanzer?

I'm in for giving people a chance to show they good captains.. but yall aint learn from the Tomsbrady or RKO incidents?

Yall remember RKO got the boot from JMD and wasbo HAHA.  That %%#+$ was straight dookie.. going 5-20 his last game lol.

Back
Top Bottom