Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

so whos on the list so far for Captainas?

Boost
Shoes
Just
Lanzer
PureMoney

??? is that right we need 2 more and if we cant find an eighth ill step up

who is Shoes and Lanzer?

I'm in for giving people a chance to show they good captains.. but yall aint learn from the Tomsbrady or RKO incidents?

Yall remember RKO got the boot from JMD and wasbo HAHA.  That %%#+$ was straight dookie.. going 5-20 his last game lol.

Kid we can run 1 vs 1 if you want.

Dudes wanting to set up shop in a area and camp. If you have to sit and wait until someone runs past you in order to get kills, you're feces.

But yeah we can run 1 on PS3 and I'll wipe you and flush.

Boost
Shoes
Just
Lanzer
PureMoney

who is Shoes and Lanzer?

I'm in for giving people a chance to show they good captains.. but yall aint learn from the Tomsbrady or RKO incidents?

Yall remember RKO got the boot from JMD and wasbo HAHA.  That %%#+$ was straight dookie.. going 5-20 his last game lol.

Shoes is soulful.. I still don't know why he's called that.

I think Lanzer was signing up for a spot in the tourney and not to be a capt. Someone get him to confirm it.
iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:
MJair wrote:
Soulful and justreason should be captains again.
So should you.

I want to but don't really want to invest the extra time.

Shoes is Soulfulb and im quite sure Lanzer been around since MW2 never really play with him before

You should go ahead and captain a spot. Do what Joe Flacco can't and lead a team of men.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Shoes is Soulfulb and im quite sure Lanzer been around since MW2 never really play with him before

You should go ahead and captain a spot. Do what Joe Flacco can't and lead a team of men.
*shots fired*

Add me y'all... DaveBFI ...
nerd.gif

Tired of playin with random bum squads.. 
eyes.gif

Man, The need to fix the crazy lag in Special Ops. Was runnin w/ my boy in Washington state and the lag had my boy's man runnin like Jack Skeleton
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Who the hell kept capping the last hq in battousais party earlier? Were at 350-0 with under 15mins left. Play for kills yall!
im not gonna name names so im just gonna post this beautiful pic of the shoes i got recently
air-jordan-iii-true-blue-2.jpg

laugh.gif
sorry Im not used to HQ and I wasn't paying attention to what I was doin. Heat of the moment lolBy the way I hate HQ.

Boost
Shoes
Just
Lanzer
PureMoney

who is Shoes and Lanzer?

Dudes wanting to set up shop in a area and camp. If you have to sit and wait until someone runs past you in order to get kills, you're feces.

You are a 21 year old loser challenging a 15 year old G on MW3.

Your strategy, "captain", got you removed from the team.  I'm thinking there is a strong possibility you won't even get picked up this season.

who is Shoes and Lanzer?

Your strategy, "captain", got you removed from the team.  I'm thinking there is a strong possibility you won't even get picked up this season.

You 15? You still playing that internet second life I see.I'm not signing up this year so it don't mean nothing to me.

who is Shoes and Lanzer?

So do you accept his challenge or not?

Originally Posted by MAKITA

If he does, he'll sit and wait for me to get kills. He has lady parts.

If he does, he'll sit and wait for me to get kills. He has lady parts.
laugh.gif

I'll 1v1 you, RKO.

If you lose, you can never come back in this thread again.

Originally Posted by Hyper

I'll 1v1 you, RKO.

You trying to play Sean Kingston?I'll play you though. Loser can't come back and post in this thread NOR play in any tournaments until the next COD. Deal?

I'll 1v1 you, RKO.

You trying to play Sean Kingston?I'll play you though. Loser can't come back and post in this thread NOR play in any tournaments until the next COD. Deal?

I'll 1v1 you, RKO.

How about loser can't post on NT ever again.

Deal?

We'll play on Dome w/ no equipment.

I'll 1v1 you, RKO.

How about loser can't post on NT ever again.

Deal?

We'll play on Dome w/ no equipment.

I ain't doing NT. We can still run 1 though.Bob is 20 or 30 something BTW. His gimmick here is a teenager.

laugh.gif

That's suppose to be funny?  How can you laugh when you got RKO &*^% in your mouth?
"15 year old G at MW3" got his lady parts hurt?
vagisil.jpg

Trying too hard.. you can't even formulate your own jokes.  Keep coat riding your boyfriend.  And sad part is you took a pic of your dad's medication to make a funny?

laugh.gif

That's suppose to be funny?  How can you laugh when you got RKO &*^% in your mouth?
"15 year old G at MW3" got his lady parts hurt?
vagisil.jpg

Trying too hard.. you can't even formulate your own jokes.  Keep coat riding your boyfriend.  And sad part is you took a pic of your dad's medication to make a funny?

Back
Top Bottom