Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

I probably have the moves like Britney Spears right now,
frown.gif

is there a shotgun exploit goin on? played a dude yesterday that was lightin my A!!! up from way too far.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

These *!+@%+ finally decide to have double XP weekend when I'm done with prestiging.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
13 is the right number to stop at.
pimp.gif

Is it this weekend coming or did I already miss it?

y'all need to play more s&d, it gets pretty intense. hardly anyone plays it, tho. winning the match when it's you against 5 other people feels great lol.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

LMG's have Rapid fire attachments?!?!
eek.gif
nerd.gif
now i know why Burrack !@#$ with them
I used to use LMG + 2 attachments + ext. mags + rapid fire, but the magazine runs out too fast even with an ext. mag.
laugh.gif

Now I mostly use LMG + impact + ext.mags.  I don't even know if impact works all that well because a lot of the times I'll be shooting at someone through a wall and I'll get like 7-8 hit markets before I get the kill.  What's funny is that %%#+$% will go prone and won't even try to move to get better cover because I'll be shooting through a wall for a good 10-15 seconds looking for that sweet spot.   They probably think that they can make a run for it when I reload, but that reload never comes.  And if I do run out of bullets before I kill him, I pull out my secondary LMG, yeah I use overkill too.
pimp.gif

Also, I've never had a MOAB in this game either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

y'all need to play more s&d, it gets pretty intense. hardly anyone plays it, tho. winning the match when it's you against 5 other people feels great lol.

Best game mode IMO, my ranking world wide is pretty high. Dudes I run with are in the 100's, sorry my peoples but Dom, TDM seem so mundane, Illo, Hyper no disrespect when I don't answer back...

lies.............

sorry.........i took 4 tramadol..........pretty much committed suicide...........GOODBYE NT!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Best game mode IMO, my ranking world wide is pretty high. Dudes I run with are in the 100's, sorry my peoples but Dom, TDM seem so mundane, Illo, Hyper no disrespect when I don't answer back...

Love it but haven't played it much on MW3.  Hoping to be on a good amount this weekend with Double XP
happy.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

lies.............

sorry.........i took 4 tramadol..........pretty much committed suicide...........GOODBYE NT!!!!!!!!

I don't know anything about these types of prescription meds, but is Pac here really in trouble? Do I treat this like Illo on 4loko or is this serious?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by Navarretr

We'll see pac playing Dom tomorrow night
laugh.gif

Hope so.
frown.gif

Yezeurp.......izzz be on toonite tho!!!!!!!!!

Tramadol is a synthetic opiod.........effects are similar to oxycodone (without the addiction)

im alright, i just feel really high and am doing random things for some reason...........had my vasectomy redone after a few sperm were found in my semen tests..........dude gave me a 1 week prescription of this stuff for the pain............my balls are KILLING me right now..........the cord my nuts are connected too goes all the way to my stomach and my stomach hurts like hell.

aight im out!!!!!!!!

ill probably be on the game a bit more in the next few days...........i cant ejaculate for 2-3 weeks.

yes

INS (YNS)

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by Navarretr

We'll see pac playing Dom tomorrow night
laugh.gif

Hope so.
frown.gif

Yezeurp.......izzz be on toonite tho!!!!!!!!!

Tramadol is a synthetic opiod.........effects are similar to oxycodone (without the addiction)

im alright, i just feel really high and am doing random things for some reason...........had my vasectomy redone after a few sperm were found in my semen tests..........dude gave me a 1 week prescription of this stuff for the pain............my balls are KILLING me right now..........the cord my nuts are connected too goes all the way to my stomach and my stomach hurts like hell.

aight im out!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I don't know what to say, this might be the best quote I have seen in a min....

and why dude have to have two bad $$! white chics watching him do the procedure..........im glad they was flat chested or i woulda been full salute through the whole damn thang...........pulled dude to the side like, yo, you now how weird that *$#% is to have your frank and beans hanging out with two women looking at it? im glad im 35% black or i woulda been embarrassed......................LOOOOONG SCHLOOOOONG OF HOOOOOONG KOOOOONG BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aight, im gone

Back
Top Bottom