Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Too much information, doggy...

BUUURRRACK BUUURRRRACK.........attack wit da mac.........U come to my crib......YOU GONNA GET SMACKED!!!!!!!!!!!  

waddup son..............change ya name to MACHINE GUN KELLY dA way you let them SHOTS OFF son!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK MY FLOW SON...........I GOT DEM DOPE MOVES LIKE LIL CHUCK E!!!!!!! I GOT DEM STOOPID MOVES!!!!!!!!!

excuse me while i pass out on my childrens mothers boobies

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Pac's prescription med posts > Illo's 4loko posts

By default; we can actually read Pac's posts
laugh.gif

vasectomy redone? damn, u had it done before?
laugh.gif

so now you're a permanent member of team raw... I know u can't have kids now, but how does it work, do u shoot blanks forever or what?

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

vasectomy redone? damn, u had it done before?
laugh.gif

so now you're a permanent member of team raw... I know u can't have kids now, but how does it work, do u shoot blanks forever or what?

Yup.........had it done last May, exactly 2 weeks before my son was born.

not exaclty blanks............that would be saying nothing comes out.

lets just say its like having a pool with no swimmers because the gate has been shut..........when the water drains, there is just water........but nobody in the water........yaddig?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And ive been a member of team raw since 2002, thats why i would have 5 kids...........unfortunately i only have 3.

I need to play with people I know. Smh..
Start match , throw all their flash grenades, blind me to oblivion, "killed by...", respawn...or
Empty their clip, entire team finds them and me, respawn

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Grimey

lets run some HQ today fellas?

wit it. time? can we get Cuzzo's baby mama to let him make a  appearance? i need son to bark orders

laugh.gif
 Man Im on baby watch. He can come any sec pretty much ( due tomorrow). On top of that yesterday was my bday.

Of course they have double xp this weekend 
mad.gif

So if I dont have the Elite Premium. When are the maps going to be available to buy ?

This is getting ridiculous. Is there a schedule ?

Originally Posted by WILLINC

So if I dont have the Elite Premium. When are the maps going to be available to buy ?

i think next month

Originally Posted by WILLINC

it's crazy, basically half way into the release of this game and they still haven't dropped maps....even if u are elite premium...all we got is two garbage maps...why the hell they gotta do ps3 so dirty

Back
Top Bottom