Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Man asdfghhjk

I was about to get off. Playing with randoms.... Not even funny how bad they suck. I was losing every single game on TDM. Search and destroy wasn't any better.... People cant aim for #%^*!!!!! Games were lagging (which I haven't experienced in a long time now that
I think about it)

HakajehsuwnebqlRbfls f

Then illo got a team together
pimp.gif

damn didn't realize how dependent I got on mw3 to fill up free time until my ps3 broke friday. I don't know what to do with myself without it. #nolifeman

Originally Posted by sole vintage

quick tip you can take out a assault drone and a juggernaut with a stinger missile  

O`rly?
when i play with nters, they rarely get either one........but good to know when playing randoms.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either he couldnt take the heat anymore for all of IW bs and  the bs he spewed himself...

And im sure MW3 getting hacked didnt help.

or he finally realized the crap road CoD is going down on... and didnt want to be apart of it anymore.

Or BOTH.

He was most likely fired. He put activison on blast over the whole elite map disaster, and he also wanted them to release some classic maps for free. 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either he couldnt take the heat anymore for all of IW bs and  the bs he spewed himself...

or he finally realized the crap road CoD is going down on... and didnt want to be apart of it anymore.

Or BOTH.

laugh.gif
 When I read the news, I knew you'd be in here.

He was most likely fired. He put activison on blast over the whole elite map disaster, and he also wanted them to release some classic maps for free.�
What did he say?

I just seen this video... Was this all premeditated?

Originally Posted by Proshares

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Or BOTH.

laugh.gif
 When I read the news, I knew you'd be in here.

If I disagreed, I would have posted in my first post
laugh.gif
 but MW3 has grown on me.

He was most likely fired. He put activison on blast over the whole elite map disaster, and he also wanted them to release some classic maps for free.�
What did he say?

it was during a machinima live stream when the piazza dropped. He said he thinks Elite is a dumb way to distribute the maps because it divided the community, also if it was up to him he would get rid of that whole exclusive to 360 first.

Anyone know how to do that AC-130 Dragon Ball Kamehameha glitch? I wanna try it out on S&D tonight, %@%* looked funny as hell 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Anyone know how to do that AC-130 Dragon Ball Kamehameha glitch? I wanna try it out on S&D tonight, %@%* looked funny as hell 
laugh.gif

its only for the 360's that are J-tagged.  trust me you don't want to play online with a J-tagged system, you will be banned within the day

So how has MW3 on ps3 been hacked? what active hacks are people using?

I hope this doesnt turn into MW2........smh

laugh.gif

knowing you, you would probably do it in a room vs NTers
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

laugh.gif

knowing you, you would probably do it in a room vs NTers
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  IDK if he is dhuang or ning, but both of them do that mess!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

So how has MW3 on ps3 been hacked? what active hacks are people using?

I hope this doesnt turn into MW2........smh

nope not yet because you need to transfer old modified patches from a cfw ps3 to a non cfw ps3. the only hack the ps3 has is unlimited prestige tokens, but i think IW can see that

Robert was a good dude for saying what he felt IW did wrong with MW3. Fired or resign, he's good peeps in my book. He'll find a job quick.

Pacmagic's my lucky charm man, drop 2 MOABs tonite with him, Illo and Co <3 im pretty sure hes witness 8-9 of my MOABs
laugh.gif

Hyper, Vintage, Supreme, Chrisssssss, Kelkokk...

happy.gif

I don't think I'll enjoy a win as much as the back-to-back games we last played. Those %!+* boys were soooooooo upset LOL. Pretty much said everything in the book...campers, hackers, scrubs, support #!$+!!, etc.

The agony in their voices in those 3 seconds after you kill 'em.
roll.gif
That !@+* made my night.

"Dude, I have never gone negative in back to back games on Modern Warfare 3 until now. Those guys are definitely up to something".
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Pacmagic's my lucky charm man, drop 2 MOABs tonite with him, Illo and Co <3 im pretty sure hes witness 8-9 of my MOABs
laugh.gif
Son was on a roll tonight.
pimp.gif
I cleared the way for that 1st MOAB though...got on the mic and told @*#$%* to leave A alone.
laugh.gif

Those bums were lucky I was out and didn't have access to a mic.

I couldn't even really hear what they were saying, but I knew their butts were hurting.

Back
Top Bottom