Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Anyone gettin on for the Clan Op?

Highest total confirms.

It would be nice to get on with some NTers, I usually avoid team play with randoms.

PSN: CaseyJones0

- We have 17,811 kills for the clan challenge so we're good there.
- There's a challenge going on now for most pistol kills accolades that ends in 16 hours, 10 accolades = 300 XP.
- One challenge that starts tomorrow at 1PM ET ends 8/15 at 12PM ET most C4 kills accolades, 10 accolades = 300 XP.
- Clan ops on 8/17 from 5PM ET - 8PM ET, most confirms in HC KC and 8/18 from 6PM ET - 9PM ET most confirms in KC.

Clan Challenge going on from now until the 23rd, we have to get to 2,500 assists. One from tomorrow at 12PM until Saturday at 1PM most assault killstreaks used accolade.

And if at least one founding member could get one confirm in HC KC tomorrow from 5ET to 8ET, we'll get 250 from the clan op :lol: I won't be home tomorrow.

Clan Challenge going on from now until the 23rd, we have to get to 2,500 assists. One from tomorrow at 12PM until Saturday at 1PM most assault killstreaks used accolade.

Wheres Henzo when you need him this seems as if its a perfect Clan Challenge for Henry He'd knock out 2500 assist in a few games

Anyone knows why I have to keep on downloading the new maps again & again? Getting really annoying now.

I came in here to say this exactly, @#$% is getting on my nerves!!!! >:>: I cannot wait until Transformers come out Tuesday so I wont have to deal with this bull for awhile

Terminal is gravy.

I really wish they added more MW2 maps since the stock MW3 ones are full of crap.

Good runs earlier with Tito, Dmasta and Arsnal. Htown, I sent you mad invites kid, smh...

Terminal is nice got that MOAB on it :pimp: woulda had a 2nd one on it if i didnt have 2 no ammo ACR's on hand and the game ended while on like a 20 something KS :smh:
but just the way some kids play that map tho :x

@ Boost, i'm available to play all th e time u can send me invites too friend

Last edited:
Son...LEGIT TEARS.
roll.gif
I had to put the controller down for a min.

Donut with a 4 bar connection.
eek.gif
You better thank Supreme for those MOAB's...your connection got a HGH boost once he joined the party.

Last edited:
I've downloaded terminal and now I get this disc read error pop up??? Any solutions to resolve this?

Terminal is gravy.

I really wish they added more MW2 maps since the stock MW3 ones are full of crap.

Good runs earlier with Tito, Dmasta and Arsnal. Htown, I sent you mad invites kid, smh...

my bad man I was trying re-download my maps and it was a hassle but everything is good now so I'll be ready if you invite again

Didn't download the new Terminal but this was one of my favorite maps from MW2...after all the good reviews from you guys I might just to that today

Back
Top Bottom