Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

that kill one is in the bag i checked as a clan we have as of today like 7k kills this week and its only weds and i didnt even play that much :lol:
btw what level is our clan at? and is there a max?

that kill one is in the bag i checked as a clan we have as of today like 7k kills this week and its only weds and i didnt even play that much :lol:
btw what level is our clan at? and is there a max?

we are level 20 now. i think it maxes out at 50 but every level you unlock items like prestige tokens and double weapon or xp

LtHQR.png

ui1OU.png

cvApX.png

Anybody notice a difference in the Assault Rifles and SMGs? IW supposedly re-balanced them, meh. I can't tell. Still feels ******.

Last edited:
we are level 20 now. i think it maxes out at 50 but every level you unlock items like prestige tokens and double weapon or xp

Yup and we get some extra titles too. I believe at level 20 (which we should be by tonight) you get 2 hours double XP, level 30 gets you 4 hours, level 40 gets you 6 hours and level 50 gets you 8 hours. The clan ops give you more XP but they only have 3 a week and only premiums count :smh: but if they keep doing clan challenges like this we'll be good :pimp:

Boost, I'll post up a couple tonight I can't see COD Elite at work so I don't remember which ones I put in the clan message.

If anyone wants to check the clan message, when you bring up your friends list just scroll all the way to the right and it'll show you who is online for the clan and at the bottom it'll have the clan message for the day. I try and put up as many updates as I can through there.

slowly gettin back on this...

MOAB'd in like 4 minutes on hardhat second game back :pimp:

before clan ops was live like it is now i was checkin for it daily...now its here and i barely play:smh:

:lol: there already is an NT clan, what's your PSN? I'll send you an invite.

I'm about to claim the double XP for four hours :pimp:

We've already earned 8 Flanker accolades, 2 more we have the whole 300 XP :pimp:

We have 426 kills so far.

Last edited:
Glad to hear your kids are doing well :pimp:

Right now, we're at 4,781 kills :lol: :pimp:

Another clan op going on right now for total multi-kil accolades and one starting tomorrow at 1PM ET for total Switchblade accolades (most knife kills).

There's a clan op going on right now for most kills in HC TDM, I think I'm just going to run one game to get us the bronze. The camping in that mode is ******g unbelievable :lol: not in the mood for it.

Back
Top Bottom