Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

anyone with a Elite subscription not using it? i want to raise our clan level

There's a few who are premiums who don't really play at all. I try and post it as much as I can in here when they are and when you pull up your friends list and scroll all the way to the right you'll see who is on for the clan and I usually put up a message of when the next op is there as well.

Htowns, it's just playing in the clan ops and earning the medals. As long as you get one of the objectives (like one kill in TDM or one confirm in KC) you're qualified for a bronze which is 250 XP.

I sign us up for all of em. Even if your stats don't count, it's helpful not to be running solo against full clans :lol:

There's one Friday from 5ET to 8ET for most kills in HC TDM, there's one Saturday 6ET to 9ET for highest total confirms in KC and one Sunday from 2ET to 5ET for highest total kills in TDM.

anyone know how to share maps on psn?? my friend told me about how I can go on his psn, download the map pack and then go back on mine and they will still be there.. 

anyone know how to share maps on psn?? my friend told me about how I can go on his psn, download the map pack and then go back on mine and they will still be there.. 

he needs to give you his account info pass and user id. sign in with his account download all the map packs and then sign in with your name, and all the maps will be there.

one thing his you cant delete his account off your ps3, if you do you lose the maps. if he doesn't trust you have him change his pass to a temporary one, and when you're done DL

have him change it back .

There's a few who are premiums who don't really play at all. I try and post it as much as I can in here when they are and when you pull up your friends list and scroll all the way to the right you'll see who is on for the clan and I usually put up a message of when the next op is there as well.
Htowns, it's just playing in the clan ops and earning the medals. As long as you get one of the objectives (like one kill in TDM or one confirm in KC) you're qualified for a bronze which is 250 XP.
I sign us up for all of em. Even if your stats don't count, it's helpful not to be running solo against full clans :lol:
There's one Friday from 5ET to 8ET for most kills in HC TDM, there's one Saturday 6ET to 9ET for highest total confirms in KC and one Sunday from 2ET to 5ET for highest total kills in TDM.

So is there a limit on who participates in the clan ops? I can probably do the Saturday one.

I will show mercy and not turn my Xbox on.

I posted a couple moab vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FID3LCASHFLOW

My GT: GodBlessTheTrap 

I will show you the true power of the darkside mwahhahahahaha :3

LOL I know exactly how you play. I had a feeling it was you.

I got 3 MOAB games though. Its easy for me to get 2 in a game.

Im working on gun MOABs now.

PS- I just realized the other day, I forgot that I had my recording off still :smh:
I had a PM9, USAS12, Model MOAB I wanted to save

Sweet :pimp: :lol:

There's two that I saw and signed us up for. One is total kills, lasts from August 9th at 8am until August 16th at 12am. The other is most longshots/marksman accolades, lasts from August 8th at 1pm until August 9th at 12pm.

Sweet :pimp: :lol:
There's two that I saw and signed us up for. One is total kills, lasts from August 9th at 8am until August 16th at 12am. The other is most longshots/marksman accolades, lasts from August 8th at 1pm until August 9th at 12pm.

nice :smokin hopefully they fix the site i cant see what are the requirements for each

Last edited:
I haven't been having any problems with it lately, they're at the bottom for me.

Total kills is 3,000 kills total for 500 XP, 6,000 for another 100 XP and 10,000 for another 50 XP. Most longshots is 3 marksmen accolades for 100 XP, 5 for another 100 XP and 10 for another 100 XP.

I haven't been having any problems with it lately, they're at the bottom for me.
Total kills is 3,000 kills total for 500 XP, 6,000 for another 100 XP and 10,000 for another 50 XP. Most longshots is 3 marksmen accolades for 100 XP, 5 for another 100 XP and 10 for another 100 XP.

wait so i have 7 days to put up 10,000 kills? :evil:
interesting since i only have 10k kills left to get to 100k total

There is only one more content pack left for MW3, so that means they are only going to release ONE retro map from MW2 (Terminal)? You have gotta be ******g kidding me! :smh:

I'm gonna assume that since it ends at 12am it may be EST. We already got 300 XP from the Marksman challenge today :pimp: kinda pissed I missed signing us up for the planting bombs one, I would have been in there.

There's another one tomorrow which is for most Flanker (kills from behind) accolades. Three for 100 XP, five for another 100 XP and ten for another 100 XP.

Back
Top Bottom