Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Imma get it in the morn. Don't feel like making the drive and wait in line.
deciding if i should go wait now at best buy 
ohwell.gif

plus got class at 8 in the morning...is this game worth it??!?!?!?!??!?!!
nerd.gif
just wait

1300 at the gamestop by me, line wrapped around the building twice
roll.gif
people are crazy these days

I just went H.A.M adding PSN friends, LOL. PSN: ComingOfAge45, about to finally play! Legggggooooooooo! #NT

how do u apply the mt dew codes to your profile i created a name and everything and nothing has came up yet saying double xp, on my ps3?

Cops were outside of union square at one point tonight. I think the people that purchased the game in store tonight tool less time than the pre orders. About to hop on now.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

roll.gif

Even the guy in the Walmart commercial is hardcore. He flew to NY so he could get the game earlier than his buddy.
laugh.gif

xxdemize

add me, ill be on as soon as i get the game...

down to play with some NTers for the first time

okay so being able to change KS is cool

bein able to get a decent ratio w/ randoms is cool

but what da heck is up w/ deis. pahty's and stuff? i had to run dolo. joint was fun but nobody i know was hearin my witty remahks...

psn is tombradysthegoat its not just a screen name. its a way of life.

I'll be on around 1 am PST. I usually play TDM for a while in the beginning before moving on to SnD so I'll be down to run games with yall tonight.

Just got here at my TRU and only one guy sitting outside waiting while me and some other dude chillin in our whips

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Just got here at my TRU and only one guy sitting outside waiting while me and some other dude chillin in our whips

u get that t, jeep and poster? 
nerd.gif
 (me too)
im tombradysthegoat

u might remembah me.....im the one who looks betta in that mw3 t 
pimp.gif

LOL @ the party system not working.

What a shocker...

roll.gif

Even the guy in the Walmart commercial is hardcore. He flew to NY so he could get the game earlier than his buddy.
laugh.gif

wait what?
eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

wait what?
eek.gif
roll.gif
It's from the Walmart commercial. No one actually did that I hope.

I'm just gonna drive over to Best Buy around midnight and try to avoid having to wait long in line. Got the last hardened edition copy too. Free phone too owwwwww
pimp.gif

And I'll finally have a mic again on Friday. Got $16 in Gamestop credit, so when that paycheck comes in I'll finally be able to communicate without having to send messages between games
30t6p3b.gif

anyone else having trouble joining a party? everyone keeps getting kicked outta the party. pissing me off.

Picked it up at midnight. Wifey surprised me with a fully paid for pre order
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Been playing a few matches. Is there a NT clan list? First page? Should I have checked first? lol

Back
Top Bottom