Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

This the PS3 thread so we can't help you out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bb4 86

i'm getting it tonight but my xbox live membership ran out and i'm broke after buying the game!! anyone care to hook me up with a 1 month trial of live gold by chance?

btw add me on xbox: JonathanSawyer7
2psngwl.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

This the PS3 thread so we can't help you out.
laugh.gif

Ha yea i noticed after i posted. i edited my post hoping nobody caught it. oh well
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by bb4 86

i'm getting it tonight but my xbox live membership ran out and i'm broke after buying the game!! anyone care to hook me up with a 1 month trial of live gold by chance?

btw add me on xbox: JonathanSawyer7
2psngwl.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Better take that broke xbox live talk somewhere else fam, some people have the audacity. Why add the btw, is there anything else we can get you, maybe some snacks, twinkies, hoho's? 

Im prestige 2 1/2 already. Takes about 24 hours of gameplay to prestige, but with the double xp stuff yada yada, Im sure it can take half of that

Originally Posted by just reason

The avg. player could be campaign in 6 - 7 hours top, after that there is no replay value to it, unless you really want to beat it on a different difficult. It's all about MP, if you're into it, or want to at least try or get better, DO IT, its worth it. [font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

^^ truth plus it is all about the personalities of NT'ers.. it is one of those moments each time NT is playing online.. the constant arguing of keef and singing of nino 
roll.gif
.. listening to disgaea wondering why he sounds 13.. boost having to convince everyone he is not asian.. chris defending sniping and talking +%$ to people with the canadian state of mind.. battousai sounding like an anime character.. antoine being garbage and still talking +%$.. BASICALLY.. if you want to enjoy a game you like playing and being entertained while shooting people or dying.. this is it.. NT: We know drama
pimp.gif

devil.gif
 kind of beasting to play this.. time to get my candy and drinks ready for an all nighter.. psn - justreason

Cot damn it, I hate that !$@*, but spot on regarding Battousai voice. This dude Keith said he sounds like Michael Jackson
roll.gif
"Get some bass in your voice, &^!%."
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Man, +$@$ MW3.

I wanted to get MGS HD Collection @ midnight and my GameStop is MOBBED.

I pulled up, saw 10 cop cars and came back home.

servers are going crazy right now, cant even run a party of three people
30t6p3b.gif

Anybody trying to run the campaign? If it's multiplayer... I dont even know. I'm just assuming. lol

PSN: Seeko

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Anybody trying to run the campaign? If it's multiplayer... I dont even know. I'm just assuming. lol

PSN: Seeko

Add me Seeko. Facesinatra

Still in line at gamestop. Girlfriend went on mission with me.

#puttin a ring on it.

How are people uploading there theatre replay to YouTube? Does is save to you HDD than you can use a USB to transfer to your PC > YouTube?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Imma get it in the morn. Don't feel like making the drive and wait in line.
deciding if i should go wait now at best buy 
ohwell.gif

plus got class at 8 in the morning...is this game worth it??!?!?!?!??!?!!
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom