Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by jrp44

Gotta get up early for work tomorrow so I'm gonna pick it up on my lunch break...Can't wait to run some games with the PS3 NTers 
pimp.gif

same here

Im headed out in about 40 minutes. #49 and I already got my wristband so I should be in and out at 12.

Ill be on pretty much all night and tomorrow, took the day off from work.

Add me on PSN : Allergictobroke

Not sure I want to cop MW3 or not. Only game I played was COD4 and sold it after I beat the game. I'm not good playing online. What's a good reason for me to get it?

Like I always state to people on the fence about any COD title, if you are not playing MP, don't purchase it.

The replay value comes strictly from the MP experience & it's what the developers spend the years creating.

PO

MP as in multiplayer? I don't even have a mic so I guess I shouldn't even bother. Maybe I'll get it when I see a copy on craigslist.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Not sure I want to cop MW3 or not. Only game I played was COD4 and sold it after I beat the game. I'm not good playing online. What's a good reason for me to get it?
The avg. player could be campaign in 6 - 7 hours top, after that there is no replay value to it, unless you really want to beat it on a different difficult. It's all about MP, if you're into it, or want to at least try or get better, DO IT, its worth it. [font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by PO2345

Like I always state to people on the fence about any COD title, if you are not playing MP, don't purchase it.

The replay value comes strictly from the MP experience & it's what the developers spend the years creating.

PO

To this day..........i have NOT played black ops MP.  A friend of mine played it on my name and beat it, i think..........but thats only because my internet was shut off.
I played a bit of MW2 MP, but only because that was my first shooter.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The avg. player could be campaign in 6 - 7 hours top, after that there is no replay value to it, unless you really want to beat it on a different difficult. It's all about MP, if you're into it, or want to at least try or get better, DO IT, its worth it. [font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

^^ truth plus it is all about the personalities of NT'ers.. it is one of those moments each time NT is playing online.. the constant arguing of keef and singing of nino 
roll.gif
.. listening to disgaea wondering why he sounds 13.. boost having to convince everyone he is not asian.. chris defending sniping and talking +%$ to people with the canadian state of mind.. battousai sounding like an anime character.. antoine being garbage and still talking +%$.. BASICALLY.. if you want to enjoy a game you like playing and being entertained while shooting people or dying.. this is it.. NT: We know drama
pimp.gif

devil.gif
 kind of beasting to play this.. time to get my candy and drinks ready for an all nighter.. psn - justreason

I just leveled up to 22. Man I swear you gota shoot a dude 30 times to take em down in online play. I get so mad!!

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I just leveled up to 22. Man I swear you gota shoot a dude 30 times to take em down in online play. I get so mad!!

Not sure if serious.....

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

[/font]

^^ truth plus it is all about the personalities of NT'ers.. it is one of those moments each time NT is playing online.. the constant arguing of keef and singing of nino 
roll.gif
.. listening to disgaea wondering why he sounds 13.. boost having to convince everyone he is not asian.. chris defending sniping and talking +%$ to people with the canadian state of mind.. battousai sounding like an anime character.. antoine being garbage and still talking +%$.. BASICALLY.. if you want to enjoy a game you like playing and being entertained while shooting people or dying.. this is it.. NT: We know drama
pimp.gif

devil.gif
 kind of beasting to play this.. time to get my candy and drinks ready for an all nighter.. psn - justreason

Cot damn it, I hate that !$@*, but spot on regarding Battousai voice. This dude Keith said he sounds like Michael Jackson
roll.gif

IGN accidentally posted their review on YT early & quickly took it down, they gave it a 9.0.

Via GF:

f65862e6ac0950321ffeb21e2481f22c.png

PO

I'll decide if I wanna get it after I come back from the gym. NBA2K12 is pissing me off so I need something to keep me occupied.

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Not sure if serious.....
Yes I am, Talkin bout them bs guns you gota run with until u unlock better ones or attachments

Created a new PSN ID just for this... DEBOS_DRAWS
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I'll still run with allCHEMISTRY but I'm rollin with DEBOS_DRAWS for now. For real. add me. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom