Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Thanks boost, Amel223 and curb

I had alright games last night. My last game, I went 34-16 in domination.

I will try free for all to raise my awareness.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

scumbag assassin users: talk the most crap about the other team camping, while camping with assassin, silenced weapon, heartbeat senor. next round camp and rage quit

Yeah i hate those mofo's. I sometimes use assassin but i run like crazy and try to flank the campers.

W/L and K/D isn't that important. I check the lobby just to see what the other team's is but it's  not that important. W/L all has to do with who you play with or if you run solo, also easy to bump up your W/L in FFA, seems people in FFA are garbage in this game. K/D isn't that important because some people maintain high k/d's by staying in a certain spot, going 8/1 consistently, along with other variables that can either make your k/d better or worse.

I mean it is great to compare k/d and w/l but it doesn't really matter. I have a high w/l because I don't like running solo, would much prefer running with a team. And if I'm running with NT I don't really care what their k/d is, rather just play the game with people that will call stuff out and are always saying funny things
laugh.gif

K/D also dont mean %!%*, if you're always in a full party. It's easy to maintain high K/D and wins in a full party.
I run HQ/Demo/KK/TDM most of the time solo and my wins and K/D are higher than most.

Dont get me wrong I rather be in a party, but you dont really get to see how good you really are.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

K/D also dont mean %!%*, if you're always in a full party. It's easy to maintain high K/D and wins in a full party.
I run HQ/Demo/KK/TDM most of the time solo and my wins and K/D are higher than most.

Dont get me wrong I rather be in a party, but you dont really get to see how good you really are.
Yupppppp.

Well if you don't have the game, I don't think you can be in a position to comment on MW3 discussion.

No shots.

I joke <3.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Try to cop another ps3...these xbox bums dont know what brother hood is all about
do it, it get's boring as hell sometimes without all the old heads talking ##*+.

Does anybody here use the mp5? I tried it and it's perfect in close quarter maps like dome. I haven't seen anyone using it.

Finally got my k/d at 1. I was on my way there last night until I ran into the n t k l crew. Lost like 4 straight and had 1 or 2 games above 1.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Try to cop another ps3...these xbox bums dont know what brother hood is all about
do it, it get's boring as hell sometimes without all the old heads talking ##*+.
I was thinking the same thing...

I mean .. I can simply trade in my 360 Version & Cop a Used PS3 copy or switch or something
nerd.gif

But Chris has been telling me that its HORRIBLE on the PS3 & Damn near unplayable.. And has no idea how you guys are doing it
laugh.gif

I do need a reason to sign on PSN though.. Idk honestly... 

We'll see...

I think the game plays exactly the same on Xbox and PS3. I've seen the "frame rate" issue on both systems, but a little more on PS3.

I find in this CoD as opposed to BlOps and MW2, the need for a party is CRITICAL. In past games you could get by on your own, in this one, not a good idea at all
30t6p3b.gif

Donut, Jason, Puremoney or BobbyAno, hit me on Twitter when yall start the streak again, I need to reup after last night,
30t6p3b.gif

just got this game. gonna run through the campaign than start playing multiplayer this weekend.
add me... burrrNT

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Streak stopped at 38, thanks to Dhuang. Bastard.

Damb brah, its always gotta be some ntlkr that ends the streak:smh:I'll get on on later and ill invite b-boy....its hard to start all over.

Back
Top Bottom